300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOT Show 2003-Orlando

Anybody else planning on being there? I'm HOPING to go, if all works out.

Also, where should I eat in Orlando, near the Convention center preferably.

I likes me some good Mexican food, some good steak, and/or some good Chinese.
    People have more fun than anybody.

Ahhhh, the convention center! Almost directly across the street from it is Pointe Orlando, an outdoor mall, with Adobe Gilas, Lulu's Baitshack and Hooters as the casual, average priced food. Then it has Dan Marino's and a seafood joint.

The convention center is on International drive between the 528(?) and Sand Lake Road. A relatively short stretch of road that takes forever to navigate because of traffic, but it's loaded with the normal places. I-Drive continues on past Wet 'n' Wild and has even more places. They used to have Damon's there, but it shut down last year.

I don't know of any exact names of Mexican or Chinese there, but if you get with me, I'll take you to a kick *** Chinese Buffett and authentic Mex in my neck of the woods.

Comment

I've attended both the S.O.F. and N.R.A. Conventions in Orlando. Top notch PRO-gun diversions, both.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I'll be there on business.

The last time I was in Orlando, I ate at a great Italian restaurant where the waiters and waitresses would sing opera while you were eating. Rather pricey, but exquisite food. Can't remember the name, though.

I'm going with a guy that wants to spend a day saltwater fishing and I plan on joining him. Any recommendations on a charter?

[ 12-11-2002, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: kirch ]
        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2687 users online. 132 members and 2555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X