Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Tragedy? Blame the Cops and GET PAID!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Tragedy? Blame the Cops and GET PAID!

I found it interesting reading that the coroner's office in New Jersey reported that the three children who locked themselves in the trunk of that car were found to have been alive for up to 17 hours and almost instantly, the mother's lawyer spewed out the response, "this puts the blame squarely on the cops....." You don't say! Surely, we wouldn't blame the parents of those children whose job it is TO WATCH YOUR KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE! No, blame the cops! That is America's new Lottery unfortunately. This story was tragic and heartbreaking from the start, but now it is just disgusting to hear that the officers who searched frantically and now having fingers pointed at them. Every day I wake up and wonder to myself, why do I even do this job anymore, why do I bother and I keep drawing the same conclusion. I still love the job and I still love making a difference, despite having to constantly be bombarded with everyone's blame for problems that are beyond our control. This mother (if you can even call her that) is a two-time pathetic loser, once for not WATCHING HER DAMN KIDS and secondly for HAVING THE AUDACITY TO PUT THE BLAME ON RESPONDING OFFICERS!

Got a link to the story? I'm not familiar with it...thanks.
    Aggression will save you when caution won't.
    -Kent Anderson

Comment

Unfortunately this type of crap is easier to predict than an April shower. I would 've been more shocked if the police were not blamed.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Fox News has the story

Go to foxnews.com and go into the U.S. & World Headlines and scroll down the topics. It is under the headline "Lawyer: Dead Boys Lived 13 Hours in Trunk"

Comment

Great, white trash family seeking to get rich.

Comment

I saw this in the news too. They will not get a penny. Typical lack of parental responsibility.

Comment

That is really annoying but I find it interesting just how pathetic and stupid people can be. Anyone else find it interesting?

I don't know I guess thats just how I get through life.

Comment

I posted about this story when it first happened, and how they were trying to blame the cops.

The family who's junk car it was, also knew the kids had played in the car before. AND they knew the trunk didnt work, and had to be propped up to stay open. The whole thing really makes me sick. Like i said before, if the cops looked in there sooner and found them dead, everyone would be focusing on how it was the lack of supervision and the danger of the car in the yard that caused their deaths

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32589

Comment

You know..when I first read about the discovery of the boys..dead..I thought it pretty odd that the trunk of an abandoned car was NOT checked FIRST!!!!!! Not by the cops, but by the parents. The trunk was not opened by a parent until many hours had passed and that was only to look for a tire jack or something. no matter how much you teach children about the danger of trunks and just general "cool" hiding places..they take risks. they are children. A parent or cop needs to think like a child when they are looking for one that is missing.
                  On the rare occasions that my daughter is playing her "hide from mommy" game, I check cabinets, under the bed, behind the bed. She can open the fridge , so I even check in there.......by then, I am frantic, of course because a fridge is not the safest place for a kid to hide, but children do crazy things......any parent knows that.

The story stinks really bad......it as a damn accident that could have been prevented by keeping that car locked or getting rid of it. It is nobody's fault and it ****es me off that parents blames everybody else for their own f*ck ups..I am suck of it.
                  There...my rant is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                    You know..when I first read about the discovery of the boys..dead..I thought it pretty odd that the trunk of an abandoned car was NOT checked FIRST!!!!!! Not by the cops, but by the parents.
                    Exactly!!! thank you!!! they should have checked when the kids were first missing...before they ever even called the cops!

Comment

Someone needs to stick the mother in a trunk next....sorry,but true
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I have seen a couple of media reports where the so called "experts" at least acknowledge that the parents did have some responsibility to take care of their kids.

Could it be we are starting to set the pendulem swing back?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Not only did they blame the cops but they want to sue the car manufacturer.

Might sue Toyota over kids' trunk suffocation
                          Attorney Peter M. Villari represents the family of one of the three Camden, N.J. youths who suffocated last month in the trunk of a car. Not surprisingly, Villari says he's considering filing suit over the incident against the city of Camden, whose police department has been widely criticized for not thinking to check the trunk of the beat-up 1992 Camry after the boys went missing although it was parked steps from where they'd last been seen. Anyone else to sue? Yes, "possibly Toyota". ("Boys Who Died Lived 17 Hours in Car Trunk, Lawyer Says", New York Times, Jul. 19).
                          America wasn't founded so that we could all be better. America was founded so we could all be anything we damned well pleased. -PJ O'Rourke

Those who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

So if a kid suffocates himself with a bag do you sue the company who made the bags?

Comment

In my business if someone cuts me off then slams on their brakes to make a turn and I rear end them, Its my fault. Even when I
                              Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5739 users online. 335 members and 5404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X