Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forsake The Troops webmaster takes a verval beat-down on Fox.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsake The Troops webmaster takes a verval beat-down on Fox.

http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Nice to see that the guy running the site is a goofy looking weasel, just as I expected.

Damn, they handed it to him.
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

repost but i never get enough of watching that idiot get humiliated...
    fall down 4 times...get up 5.

Comment

That was great

The F**king weasel needs to get his *** beat down

I was really suprised to see Alan Combs get invovled. I thought that Sean Hannity would run the entire iterview

Comment

There is a guy who should really fear for his own safety. Although I don't think he is smart enough to. I would not be at all suprised to hear that guy had a real bad slip & fall accident.

Comment

that [email protected]$$ should have paid attention in US history. Would like to see how he would like to live in China

Comment

Wow....that right there is the reason I could not be a reporter. I would've gotten myself fired talking to that ******bag, or at least generated a nice hefty fine by the FCC. Talk about making the case for retroactive abortion!
            Aggression will save you when caution won't.
            -Kent Anderson

Comment

Apparently the website mentioned is/was a hoax by a white surpremisist Michael Crook. He paid for his sin by supposedly taking a beating by some Marines. Apparently he's trying to fake his own death, I would suspect from all the fans that his website has drawn.
              You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                Apparently the website mentioned is/was a hoax by a white surpremisist Michael Crook. He paid for his sin by supposedly taking a beating by some Marines. Apparently he's trying to fake his own death, I would suspect from all the fans that his website has drawn.

I don't think the feathers he ruffled took it to lightly!!
                A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I think I would invite him for a hunting expedition out in VA in the woods outside Ft. Eustis, and would have to invite some of the seals from the local naval base or some of the marines or army at ft Eustis along and have a little "hunting accident" this guy needs to go to a country other than the free US. I loved the licking he took from the Fox news anchors and also think the site should be shut down, I am for the troops and the the war you can't be for either or, your either for both or against. people like him should be dying instead of our troops who are dying to protect the freedom we have that this moron is abusing.
                  Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
                  Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
                  BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
                  Physical -TBD

Comment

The guy's a moron. I can't understand why someone as high profile as Sean Hannity would even bother with the guy. He's the type that if he didn't get attention, he's be starting fire and polishing his bayonet watching it burn when the F.D. showed up.
                    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5876 users online. 335 members and 5541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X