300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me RANT!

I really enjoy this site,but it's been a p.i.t.a. to get on AOL(insert alot of swears here) ! But hey I'm on now, (won't tell you how [Wink] ) but I can play now

Well no wonder... you're using "Always Off Line".. you gotta get a good internet provider.. LOL
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I know but since I only use the computor to rant and rave here, Oh yeah research, I don't want to spend that much more. Maybe in the January I'll look into a real ISP

Comment

Awwwww...there, there, MK. It'll be alright. Here's a hug to make you feel better. (((((MK)))))

AOL is horrible. I still have it only because my kids like it. I use AOL Instant Messenger quite a bit, but rarely do I ever sign on AOL. I hate it.

Comment

KK your to blame! when you hit me the other night I think you broke my computor,lol

Comment

Moi? I did that? I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. [Wink] Do you feel like this sometimes:
             -

Comment

LOL, yes, but more like picking it up and throwing it across, the window.
              On a side note, the guys at work knows enough to stay away from me when I'm mad. I'll start throwing things around, then I carry on like nothing happened. Like a bomb, a quick burst, then nothing

Comment

Remind me never to **** you off!

Comment

i have Compuserve (another version of AOL) on my laptop (free for a year)...and Juno on my desktop. Juno is $9.95 a month...runs a little slow, but oh well. [Wink]
                  This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

I gots da cable.
                    2.8million bps. I had 26,400 with AOL. [Frown]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Mortal Knight:
                      I know but since I only use the computor to rant and rave here, Oh yeah research, I don't want to spend that much more. Maybe in the January I'll look into a real ISP

You're already spending way too much for AOL. Last I checked it was $25/month. My cable provider is now offering a package which includes cable Internet service for that same price.

You can get a good dialup for $20/month or less.

Comment

what the hell is netzero? i have that.....when i first got my computer for the first time some lady installed that for me and i feel that anyone with something better than netzero is blessed...
                        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

I have Bellsouth DSL. It's awesome!!!

Heh.

Comment

I have cable and would NEVER go back to dial-up again (even if it were free).

Comment

MK,
                              I use Juno. It's only 9.95 a month, it is slow, but apparently, AOL isn't too good either. So, if you've got to be slow either way, might as well save almost 20.00 a month.

I had some problems here while back, I thought Juno was messed up because I kept getting "kicked off" everytime (sometimes every 2 or 3 seconds). But, come to find out, after all the ranting I did, it was my phone company working on the lines. Oh well, problem solved now.
                              In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6161 users online. 339 members and 5822 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X