X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aikido kid
    PL165.15-3
    • Feb 2005

yo...

As you might guess I too practice aikido. And yes a lot of aikido out there is
    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

• Centurion44
      Charges-Like-Rhino
      • Mar 2005

I hate these "which martial arts is better" discussions. If you feel a need to defend your art, your either running your own training hall and recruiting, or you suck.

The fact of the matter is the question should never be "Which martial art is best?" but rather "Which martial art is best for me?" As a police officer, go with whatever is best for you and meets your agency's approval.

Again, read the book Living the Martial Way.
      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

• aikido kid
        PL165.15-3
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by aikido kid
        What ever style of martial art works for you then do it.
        I agree. that's why I said what I said above. I'm not saying that aikido or Jiu-Jitsu is better just that it works, and how it works for me. however, i do believe that no matter how good you are at fighting on your feet your still going to need to know some kind of ground fighting. hell i dont care if its turkish oil wrestling...
        "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17317 users online. 30 members and 17287 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...