Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts on O.com is that moderators are biased. Take for example my 10day ban. I was banned for "attacking" a forum member, yet that particular forum member attacks everyone and receives no reprocussion. If you're going to have rules, make them uniform...not selective. Other than that I like this board, but banning me is no "punishment"..I just am a little sore that I was banned for defending myself and then I hear that the attacks made on me went unrecognized and that member received no punishment.

In the topic I'm speaking of, this forum member titled his reply "STUPID SECURITY GUARD"! I mean christ, how blatant of an attack is that and yet the moderators just overlooked it...oh well, only a forum.
    In Memoriam:
    Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
    USMC
    Killed in Action
    Fallujah, Iraq
    June 23, 2005

Comment

I like the candid discussions / interesting topics that come up on this board. It's also one of the few places where you can see what LEOs really have to say about things--as opposed to media sources that like to put words in their mouths (people will claim that most police are anti-gun, for example).

It might be nice to have the "verified" tags next to the names, but I'd hate for all the good stuff to disappear into a restricted section...

Comment

Posting

As far as I can tell, NO NON-COP should post in the ask a cop section.....

UNLESS OF COURSE HE/SHE STAYED AT A HOLIDAY INN LAST NIGHT.

Comment

I think that idea musta went out the window...i see tons of postings in there that arent from LE. (And not just the original question.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            Rule number one never let'em know if you are coming or going or if you'll be back. A street wise cop varies every thing has no routine and will double back to get crap started.

I doubled back ................... Any issue with that go to Civilian.com please.
            BODIE ROCKS.

Comment

I have no complaints with the forum. I don't post often because I don't like to sound stupid, even when I don't know the people I'm talking to.
              I love keeping secrets. It drives people crazy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3165 users online. 212 members and 2953 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X