300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.com, what

The past few days the O.com Moderators have been on the job. Good job guys never to late. Well it seems a buzz is going around on this site about unwanted posts or for that matter people. This site is open and free to everyone. I have no real problem with that. Moderators have been working OT in trying to answer question on this relate topic and it seems people don
    Last edited by LvNjPoles; 07-17-2005, 06:00 PM.

It's a public forum. The only ones who can keep people off it are the Mods.

If people dont want a site where civs post, they need to go to a site where LEO employment is verified (there are such sites). There are password-only sites and areas where you can be sure everyone is verified.

There are thousands of bulletin board sites out there...people post on them for a variety of reasons. I think the main reason is usually that they have an interest in the subject matter discussed.

Weirdos, trolls, flamers, attention-seekers are everywhere. I try to ignore them.

Comment

It is a POLICE BASED public forum

It is a public forum but it does have rules. Oddly it is a police based forum which means the truth will be blunt and strictly to the point. Many that visit don't like the ansers they get and they get angry at times so angry they call names and spout all kinds of bs.

It should be noted that police officer hear very little truth all day long and we get very good at detecting bs and half truths and fabricated stories. Many of us read the profiles and lost of times those profiles just don't add up. Meaning lies and half truths.

When dealing with cops being honest is the best policy because be it now or tomorrow you will slip and the trujth will come out. I learned a long time ago that when you tell the truth you remember the truth and repeat it word for word every time. But when a lie is told it is never told the same ever again. Something changes and you get caught.

A good investigator will ask a suspect questions record everyhthing and go back in a few days and say I lost my notes I need to clear up something & the lies begin and the story starts to unravel.

Be that as it may yes this is a public forum but it is unique because you are dealing with people who will figure out things real fast. And coinfront you harshly and in your face. If you can't stand it hera then you would never make it as a cop on the streets and some that don't want to be cops can't lie good enough to survive on the streets either.

I am not o.com and at times I do wish I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
        It is a public forum but it does have rules. Oddly it is a police based forum which means the truth will be blunt and strictly to the point. Many that visit don't like the ansers they get and they get angry at times so angry they call names and spout all kinds of bs.

It should be noted that police officer hear very little truth all day long and we get very good at detecting bs and half truths and fabricated stories. Many of us read the profiles and lost of times those profiles just don't add up. Meaning lies and half truths.

When dealing with cops being honest is the best policy because be it now or tomorrow you will slip and the trujth will come out. I learned a long time ago that when you tell the truth you remember the truth and repeat it word for word every time. But when a lie is told it is never told the same ever again. Something changes and you get caught.

A good investigator will ask a suspect questions record everyhthing and go back in a few days and say I lost my notes I need to clear up something & the lies begin and the story starts to unravel.

Be that as it may yes this is a public forum but it is unique because you are dealing with people who will figure out things real fast. And coinfront you harshly and in your face. If you can't stand it hera then you would never make it as a cop on the streets and some that don't want to be cops can't lie good enough to survive on the streets either.

I am not o.com and at times I do wish I was.
        And here I thought you retired.

Comment

I never quit .... I never give up ..... I fight to win ..... to not do so would be to die. the tone used here works well on the streets and has for 25 yrs.

Comment

Matto, what's your claim to fame? I notice more than a little sarcasm in your replies.
            Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

POST REMOVED

If you can't NOT talk about other users instead of actual TOPICS, don't post here at all.

Thank you
              WebTeam

Comment

Matto Matto Matto Matto ....................

Rule number one never let'em know if you are coming or going or if you'll be back. A street wise cop varies every thing has no routine and will double back to get crap started.

I doubled back ................... Any issue with that go to Civilian.com please.

Comment

Just for the record, I'm glad Bodie didn't leave.
                  "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Rule number one never let'em know if you are coming or going or if you'll be back. A street wise cop varies every thing has no routine and will double back to get crap started.

I doubled back ................... Any issue with that go to Civilian.com please.
                    Hello Bodie, earth to Bodie, this a website. Not only is it a website it is a community forum which also happens to involve Police officers. Quit trying to make this sound like a hands on FTO session.

Comment

Guys please stick to the topic. We don

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                        I just don't like when someone tries to turn drama queen and says they're leaving then the next day come back. Either you go or you don't.
                        Oh come on. I quit my job at LEAST three times a day, even on my days off. I have quit another forum just as much and I still post and contribute. As a veteran post wench, I can say this is the norm and you will see it time and time again. Get over it, let the others vent the way they see fit.

(Don't make me whip out my photobook cuz I can't right now, I am on dial up)

Comment

If you want to vent take it somewhere else not on my thread.

Thank you

Comment

Yes Ma'am!

Comment

Any issue with that go to Civilian.com please.
                              Too funny

Is there a Civilian.com?

I wonder what the conversations would be like... hmmm, I see it in my minds eye right now, and it's pretty boring!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5531 users online. 341 members and 5190 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X