300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Thought on the Sopranos

I have been hearing alot of talk about how the show took a turn for the worse this season, and it wasn't until the finale that I had to agree. After Ralphie was killed I thought things were going to heat up, but that last episode just left so much hanging.

I think the problem was, they made his family situation the primary story, where in the past it was secondary to the "business" end of Tony's life. They should have gotten more into the conflict between Tony and the NYC family and actually had some REAL action, not threats and hints of whats to come.

Now we gotta wait a year and half (or whatever) for the next season! But of course, I will anxiously await the return.

I wish HBO would quit programming so many shows and documentaries and just show some movies every once in a while!
    TRAVIS ED WILLIAMS
    Police Officer
    Mesquite, Texas, P.D.
    Mesquite, TX
    Date of Death: 09/23/1974

Comment

I was really let down by the season finale. My wife and I were both like, WTF was that??!! Even though we were both disappointed we too will be glued to the boob-tube when it comes back on. All my friends and family know --- Sunday night at 8pm we don't answer the phone and don't come over unless someone is dead or dying. [Eek!]
      "Trust me. I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5816 users online. 364 members and 5452 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X