Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you
    Last edited by LvNjPoles; 07-19-2005, 01:56 PM. Reason: stalker3

It seems no one wants to answer these questions. So let it be. If you have the 00 to answer them go ahead if not run away like everyone else.
    Last edited by LvNjPoles; 07-18-2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LvNjPoles
      It seems no one wants to answer these questions. So let it be. If you have the 00 to answer them go ahead if not run away like everyone else.
      Settle down whippersnapper! Some people don't check every new thread every day. Cool down a little.

I enjoy just about everything about my job except.... You want me to tell your neighbor to turn down the music in the middle of the day and you haven't even talked with them yet? stop the car with a flat tire becuase you don't want to try to waive them over or tell them at the next light they have one? pick up the branch from the neighborhood road because you don't want to get your hands dirty? climb the tree after your cat when you have 20 kids in the neighborhood that can but you are afraid to ask? tell your kid their behavior is unacceptable because some idiot told you that you are not allowed to punish them? But whatever, if I get the call I have to go. The other thing that gets me is people decide to drive under the speed limit when I am behind them even after they pull in front of me after passing me then I have to go around them. Doesn't make sense. If I was going to pull you over, I would have slowed down to force you to pass me. Just don't drive like a horse's az and you will be fine!

I really enjoy the times when I know I made a difference. It is also nice to get the occasional thank you letter at the office from someone you helped. It is our job, yes, but we as LEOs sometimes don't see that side of people and it is a reminder that there are genuinely nice people left out there, somewhere. As far as the reason I get up everyday and go to work....bills and buying ammo for my guns because I practice quite often

Cojones enough for you little one? A few words of advice is don't poke the hornets nest and you will learn many things here. Be an az and nobody will give you anything.
      " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

Originally posted by LvNjPoles
        Can your question be answered by non LEO
        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

I enjoy just about everything other than directing traffic in the hot summer heat.
          In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Thank you, some replies.

Thank you very much badger for your reply. As for your advice I

Comment

[QUOTE=LvNjPoles]When you

Comment

Thanks for your reply stalker3 and thanks for pointing out my error so nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by stalker3
                  What makes me mad? , cops who do boneheaded things and ruin it fot the rest of us,
                  Ive met to many of these guys over the years

number one like....freedom No one to but the wife to answer too. (maybe I should rethink this)

Dislike....sticky traffic spread out people
                  Drivers that insist that I stay two feet off their bumper. please move along after passing

Drivers that speed up when I try to pass
                  Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am happy when I recover property that belongs to one of our victims or am able to help another agency do the same.

What makes me want to go in every day, and this will sound corny, I really want to make the city a little better, a little safer, and try to restore a little order and if possible right a wrong.

I am a sheepdog and I want to protect the sheep. Those who know LTC Grossman will understand.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3360 users online. 225 members and 3135 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X