300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why kevlar is good

I thought this would be appropriate among the "Where's bodie", "Will he leave", and "Come back bodie" threads. Since most cops came out of the military and both sides wear kevlar. Sorry if its a repost. Anyway enjoy: http://www.donttouchmyride.com/CG.wmv
    Background: http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f...925-976420.php

Wow.
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Bravo to that medic. Looks like it would hurt!

Sidenote...what a dufus this terrorist is. Fires ONE shot, sits there, and waits for the soldiers to pinpoint the direction of his gunfire while he chants Allah Akbar. Genius.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
        Bravo to that medic. Looks like it would hurt!

Sidenote...what a dufus this terrorist is. Fires ONE shot, sits there, and waits for the soldiers to pinpoint the direction of his gunfire while he chants Allah Akbar. Genius.

What they say after the chanting is something along the lines of "did we hit him?" "yea".

Comment

Originally posted by COPS

What they say after the chanting is something along the lines of "did we hit him?" "yea".
          Arabic linguist? (no, I'm not being an ***...serious question).
          -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

No I don't know arabic, I read some rough translation where it said that so I'm going with that.

Comment

I know plenty of Arabic.

"Derka derk Muhammad Jihad derka derka!"
              Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
              Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

I dont know about u guys but my freakin heart sank upon seeing and hearing that. ANd my blood just boils when I here the Allah Akbar crap. Iam boiling right now, thats what they say when they behead someone. I cant stand it anymore. Holy cow, Just make iot a parking lot. I dont know anymore. Glad to see the hero is ok and the guts to HELP the f-tard that just shot him, Holy heros. Allah This u terrorist beyotches
                I got nothing for now

Comment

anyone know what the allah akbar crap means?

Comment

It means "God is Great".
                    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by rook21
                      anyone know what the allah akbar crap means?

Loosely translates into "We can't think for ourselves."
                      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                        Loosely translates into "We can't think for ourselves."
                        Hahahahahahaha, indeed.

To me they sounded like creatures of the Underworld. Not even human.
                        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                          I dont know about u guys but my freakin heart sank upon seeing and hearing that. ANd my blood just boils when I here the Allah Akbar crap. Iam boiling right now, thats what they say when they behead someone. I cant stand it anymore. Holy cow, Just make iot a parking lot. I dont know anymore. Glad to see the hero is ok and the guts to HELP the f-tard that just shot him, Holy heros. Allah This u terrorist beyotches
                          Just goes to show the differences between Islamic extremists and the US, we don't behead the people who tried to kill us.

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
                            Just goes to show the differences between Islamic extremists and the US, we don't behead the people who tried to kill us.
                            Unfortunately.

I hope they got blown into next decade.
                            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3832 users online. 248 members and 3584 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X