Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many O.Com members are Police Officers?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many O.Com members are Police Officers?

In light of a recent thread, I am curious as to how many actual LEO
    Police Officers (Active, Retired, Former)
    64.84%
    Civilians that consider themselves prospective LEO
    35.16%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE=Tennsix]In light of a recent thread, I am curious as to how many actual LEO
    If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

I am a full time cop...but only a part time grumpy one.

(Welcome back Swat- long time no see ).
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

OK, let's see everyone's IDs. Oh, that's right - we're all online and 1/2 of you are just role playing anyway.
        If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by SWATcop
          OK, let's see everyone's IDs. Oh, that's right - we're all online and 1/2 of you are just role playing anyway.
          Yeah but the posers usually get exposed sooner or later. You gotta admit it's fun to go after them when that happens.
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I have no desire to be a LEO Tennsix.

Comment

Civvie with LEO intentions.
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

LEO with intentions of being millionaire. Come on Powerball!

Comment

No desire to be a LEO. I do a lot of volunteer work for our PD and hope to work there someday soon.
                  "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

I am an Office Manager.

It seems like the majority of the members who took the poll votes that they are police officer or retired or whatever.

But it doesn't take much to see the true colors of oneself by reading their posts.

Can't fool me...even though I'm just a retarded civilian, who thinks they know it all about policing, as Bodie stated.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
                      Can't fool me...even though I'm just a retarded civilian, who thinks they know it all about policing, as Bodie stated.

Don't drag this **** all over the forum.

kthxbye.
                      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Hey Tennsix, maybe you want to make this a public poll so we can see everybody's answers? Not sure if you can edit it and make it that, but it'd be interesting to see the end results.

Just for FYI, I am a civilian with LEO aspirations.
                        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                          Don't drag this **** all over the forum.

kthxbye.
                          I will drag anything to any where I wish to. And do not use profanity towards me.

Comment

Dear God. Can everybody just shut the fuck up already? Please tell me none of you vote ...

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
                              I will drag anything to any where I wish to. And do not use profanity towards me.

No disrespect was meant towards you, sorry if it came across like that. But it only looks bad for you if you have to make remarks in every thread because another user got under your skin!

-GK Chesterton

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6804 users online. 367 members and 6437 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X