300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 cops wrestle suspect

For some reason the cops look slow moving like they just woke up or something or didnt have their coffee, either way enjoy: http://www.consumptionjunction.com/d...w/cj_46844.wmv (direct link so no ads )

There wasn't enough of the incident in frame to make that assesment. They took care of business and all of the officers were fine, that is what I noticed.

Watch the wise cracks, you will take a lot of fire for that.

Comment

repost

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...016#post419016

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
        For some reason the cops look slow moving like they just woke up or something or didnt have their coffee, either way enjoy: http://www.consumptionjunction.com/d...w/cj_46844.wmv (direct link so no ads )
        Let me sucker punch you and I bet you'll change your tune.
        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
          Let me sucker punch you and I bet you'll change your tune.
          Well look at the part where the guy has the cop on the ground pummeling him and his backup does a half jog/big step movements to get to him. If one of my friends was in trouble like that I would have done a running jump on the back of that guy and pull his arms back.

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
            Well look at the part where the guy has the cop on the ground pummeling him and his backup does a half jog/big step movements to get to him. If one of my friends was in trouble like that I would have done a running jump on the back of that guy and pull his arms back.

Well good. It won't happen to you then, since you would be right back in your groove after being socked in the head. In the past a headstrike does 2 things to me. 1. Makes me wonder what the hell happened 2. Makes me wonder what I can do to rectify the situation.

I'm not usually right back on my game after getting sucker punches in any location of my body, let alone head.
            A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

When the guy goes out of frame I think they sprayed him...but he's still trying to punch while blinded.

Good job on the officers' part.

Comment

I think you guys are missing the point. His backup, which was not "struck in the head" were the ones that was slow to move. I expect they will have several more resist before summer is up. I showed that here at work and we all agreed the backup was too slow to move.

Then again, it's Knoxville and maybe they were taken by surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisPD
                  I think you guys are missing the point. His backup, which was not "struck in the head" were the ones that was slow to move. I expect they will have several more resist before summer is up. I showed that here at work and we all agreed the backup was too slow to move.

Then again, it's Knoxville and maybe they were taken by surprise.
                  Exactly I'm not saying they stopped to make sure their shoes were tied before helping him out, its just that I have seen a lot of vids where when a cop is in deep **** like that his backup is sprinting to his aid like a flash.

Comment

COPS...Sorry about that! I watched it again after reading what Memphis posted and I have to agree. I've seen plenty of other videos where it they dive into it like theirs a million dollars at the bottom of the pile.
                    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

OK, OK Iam not going to monday morning Q-back them BUT, this is where a 'hold around the upper shoulders' comes in handy. Choke the **** out of him, sorry if I get banned or take som heat, from what I saw he was on top of one of the cops and the 2 cops shoulda jumped on his back and put him in a hold{unilateral neck restraint}, sorry but its a serious threat here. Bottom line is they hopefully went to a short trip to the ER and got released biut turd shoulda needed an extended stay at the E.R.
                      AFter watching the news version Iam sticking with he needed to go to the ER for a week, he had a freakin CHAIN. Now its deadly force. Of course I wasnt there and cant say they did the wrong thing, they went home and **** bag teen went to jail. Plus the community now will shut up about Brutality, No Justice ,no peace crap for awhile. How about the commish, TANK. Damn he should be a cop, big dude huh
                      Last edited by e-man; 07-16-2005, 07:14 PM.
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

Just watchin the video I have to agree with you guys...
                        Again NOT to Monday morning quarterback anything but...

Those two officers that come up on the fight did not look ready for "go time" That other officer was getting his *** handed to him and really needed help fast. He looked like he was still dazed from getting sucker punched originally... which I can relate with...

BTW- I think A choke hold is perfectly acceptable in this situation...
                        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

As a martial-arts enthusist and a police officer with advanced DT training (not to mention being in a few scraps in my day) I can tell who has been in a similar situation like this before and who hasn't.

Did it occur anyone maybe the reason the other officer was "slow" to react was 1) He was recovering from getting punched himself. and 2) maybe he was doing his job as a police officer and trying to determine the safest resolution to stop the suspect without getting his officer hurt.

Unless you've been punched on the side of the head like that you can't know what it's like. You feel like the Bugs Bunny cartoons with the little stars floating around your head. It really is disorienting.

And we also don't know what happened off camera and we don't know the circumstances around the call.

Bottom line: Cops went home. Perp went to jail. So they did it right.
                          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3958 users online. 241 members and 3717 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X