Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Books: one incredible, the other ****ed me off!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Books: one incredible, the other ****ed me off!

The incredible book that I just read was Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult. It is about a female ADA that prosecutes child sexual abuse cases. She learns that her five year old son has been raped and the rocket ride begins! This book climbed right inside of me and made me think hard about exactly where the line of right and wrong falls when it comes to my own child. This book actually brought me to tears, it was so good. Check it out, it will be worth it. And...I found two wrong things procedurally, can YOU spot them?

As for the second one...it is called Pen Pals by Olivia Goldsmith. She was also the author of First Wive's Club It's a beach-type fluff book that tries to masquerade as a serious view on women in prison that just doesn't make it. I enjoyed it for the light entertainment...that is, until I got to the final page where the author lists other books that she encourages you to read to better understand the "plight" of the imprisoned. Imagine my disgust when one of the books listed was "Live from Death Row" by that worthless piece of ****, Wesley Cook aka "Mumia" the murderer of Officer Daniel Faulkner!
    Please join me in venting your anger at this woman on her website at Mumia's newest misguided fan

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5629 users online. 348 members and 5281 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X