Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect media situation....

I know I'm living in a dreamworld but I would like to see this:

Suspect gets shot after taking a shot at the police.

The press arrives to do interviews and the following happens:

Mom gets in front of the TV Cameras...

"My son was a dirtbag. He's been in and out of jail his whole life. He kept saying he was going to turn his life around but kept going back to his old ways. I've always wondered how long it would be before he got himself shot or killed."

Wouldn't it be great to hear that for a change?
    Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Keep dreaming........................
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

How would she get money if she said that I'd love to see it too and have actually heard it once. I nearly hit the floor when it happened.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
        How would she get money if she said that I'd love to see it too and have actually heard it once. I nearly hit the floor when it happened.
        Really? I think I would've fell over if I heard that.
        I gather then that she didn't sue ?
        "The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose" - Rom 13:4

Comment

It was the suspects father. I did nearly fall out when I heard it. I wish more parents could look at their kids and see them for who they are and what they made them into.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

This has happened before. Rare but it has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3288 users online. 161 members and 3127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X