300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate mondays...

I hate Mondays..esp, these days..I've been extremely lazy to just about do anything.

What day of the week are you more energetic and out and about?

I more active on Saturdays...up to whatever may come up...

I always have a slow start at the beginning of the week...today's Monday and I feel miserable... [Frown]
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

What's up with the name change...and how did you know I was gonna have fish for dinner tonight?!?
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Hahaha...don't you know that I'm too sweet of a person for anyone to gobble me down for dinner?

Comment

I don't like Monday's either. Hard to get back to work when you're off for the weekend OR when you work extra long hours on the weekend.

On Monday's more so than any other day, I hate hearing my alarm go off at 5am.

Comment

5:00 in the morning is so early to wake up! How do you do it, Katey?

Waking up at 7:00 is hard sometimes.... [Eek!]

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by The Fish On Your Dinner Plate:
            Hahaha...don't you know that I'm too sweet of a person for anyone to gobble me down for dinner?

Ahhhhhhh, never mind.

Not gonna go there [Wink]
            Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I can't complain. Mondays are my first days off(4 tens).
              As for waking up early. I don't. My shift starts at 2300 hrs(which makes it easy for my "real" Mondays) and I am up no earlier than 1000 on my days off.
              My 2nd day off(TUE) I am mre energetic cause I adapt back to a normal life.

That Guy

[ 10-01-2002, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: That Guy ]
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3227 users online. 137 members and 3090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X