Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donut prices

In response to the Gas prices thread...

What's the price of a dozen donuts in your area? How has the War on Terror affected donut prices where you are?

I remember before 9/11 donuts were $4.99/dozen. Now they're $6.49!

Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Krispy Kreme price

Krispy Kreme's are still $4.99 a dozen here and if you buy 2 donze you get a dollar off the price. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM krispy Kreme's.
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

DAMN ATKINS TO HELL !!!!!!

The entire reason I moved to work in this god forsaken town was because they had a Krispy Kreme. Alas, our local KK fell victim to all of the worthless whiny *** yups and their south beach and atkins diets. It shut down last year, now unless you work days and can make it to spudnuts your only recourse is either "Donut Connection" (ghetto fab dunkin), or bagels and crap at starbucks

BASTARDS !!!!!

Please, someone offer me another job that will get me out of hell!!!
      "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by webjeep

BASTARDS !!!!!

Please, someone offer me another job that will get me out of hell!!!

Hey I will have a donut for you in YOUR name.

Comment

Thanks for the love
          "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

they cost $0.00 plus a good tip.

Comment

I will almost not eat a donut in uniform... I did once..felt bad.. I switched to bagels or coffe cake.
              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Remember When

When I worked for the local S.O. there was an unwritten rule that you did not eat donuts in uniform. PERIOD.

P.S. Its hard to get the white powder off of the dark uniform quick when you see your sgt coming around the corner.

Comment

Krispy Kreme here is free for us. We can get up to a dozen glazed free. Also, the Exxon's carry KK donuts. I don't eat many donuts though. I like them, but just can't do it in uniform.

Comment

i really dont care. they are open when no one else is when i'm on graveyard shift. if someone sees me and wants to laugh, i'll give them a reason and take a bigger bite and chug down my coffee. you gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

Comment

I can't get doughnuts here!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak
                        I can't get doughnuts here!!!!!
                        i will send you some
                        "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

Homer Simpson "mmmmm doughnuts... "
                          Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by explorerscout83
                            Krispy Kreme's are still $4.99 a dozen here and if you buy 2 donze you get a dollar off the price. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM krispy Kreme's.
                            I get my Krispy Kremes for FREE!! It pays to know the local delivery guy

(and of course being about 100lbs helps too, I eat like a horse and people are always giving me food like I need it LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by ecpd170
                              i will send you some
                              Don't mess with me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3107 users online. 193 members and 2914 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X