This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wannabe :::: Please Define Term

Wannabe ::; Open invitation here for everybody in 30 words or less to define a Wannabe. Remember this is not somebody that is goiung about becoming a law enforcemnet officer in the correct manner. Good Luck Think hard & by all means have fun.

i'll jump first,here goes,,a security guard who is wearing swimsuit and t shirt, with badge clipped to swimsuit, and t shirt pulled up over it! oh yea, also wearing flip flops,,no kiddin actually happened.

Comment

At the risk of being flamed for my previous post about Wannabe's telling 'war stories'....here goes.

1. Owns a retired CVPI
      2. Bought a "utility" (hahaha..sorry couldn't help it) duty belt off e-bay
      3. Has every season of COPS on DVD
      4. Listens to a scanner instead of music
      5. Registers on officer.com as a Federal safety officer "I'm all highway"

Add to the list guys and gals
      Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

( #4 ) but its okay if they are mr. incredible,,right,,

Comment

One word: BODIE..oh wait...I was saving that for : Has Been....

Comment

5. Registers on officer.com as a Federal safety officer "I'm all highway"

I don't care who you are, that's funny.
            "People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant".

Comment

Memorizes Law Chapters and sections to impress the unsuspecting girls at the Mall. He will then spout war stories like a 25 year vet police officer even though his biggest caper was giving directions to the nearest restroom.

While "off duty" at a party or other social event, will use what he believes is 'cop talk' to make others think he is a cop. "Yeah me and my partner had a serious foot chase today but were able to make a pinch". (Reality: They caught up to a three-year-old who wandered away from her Mommy).
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                Memorizes Law Chapters and sections to impress the unsuspecting girls at the Mall. He will then spout war stories like a 25 year vet police officer even though his biggest caper was giving directions to the nearest restroom.

While "off duty" at a party or other social event, will use what he believes is 'cop talk' to make others think he is a cop. "Yeah me and my partner had a serious foot chase today but were able to make a pinch". (Reality: They caught up to a three-year-old who wandered away from her Mommy).
                I don't know those three year olds do run fast. Not to mention they have the ability to just disappear into crowds.

Anyone who flashes a security guard badge at a bar and says he is an "officer of the law."

Comment

We have a guy who works for some 'Metro' armed security patrol. This guy was slick enough to talk our 'New Technologies' unit to 'donate' to him one of our old MDTs since his company had a contract to guard a City owned development at the far north end of our City.

He would routinely make 'traffic stops' on unsuspecting College students and harass them. He would call us (PD) to his noise complaints and spout off some obscure, archaic Penal code section referring to tresspass, loitering or illegal lodging and demand an arrest. We all know who he is so I would just brush him off.

The best (see attached)... he went to the Superior court regarding a case and walked in through the employee section in his security uniform and 'utility' belt. He got all the way to the court room and then a deputy arrested him for several weapons in court house violatios. He is a real ******bag.

Scrubb

Wannabe
                  “You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                    Wannabe ::; Open invitation here for everybody in 30 words or less to define a Wannabe. Remember this is not somebody that is goiung about becoming a law enforcemnet officer in the correct manner. Good Luck Think hard & by all means have fun.

Bodie....I for one Appreciate that distinction

(hope ya have a better day tomorrow... )
                    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Talks about it constantly, always has "something" in the works, makes vague references to "undercover" work, always knows somebody who will get him in the business. 26 words Ta Da!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                        ( #4 ) but its okay if they are mr. incredible,,right,,
                        Who is mister incredible?
                        Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

A wannabe is someone who pretends to be a police officer when he's not. This does not have to be a violation of law neccessarily. This of course excludes those who apply to become an officer in the appropriate manner.

Comment

Originally posted by trpr2b
                            Who is mister incredible?
                            i guess you dont have kids,,,mr incredible is a character on a cartoon movie, "The Incredibles",,its actually my favorite movie

Comment

Originally posted by Softscrubb
                              We have a guy who works for some 'Metro' armed security patrol. This guy was slick enough to talk our 'New Technologies' unit to 'donate' to him one of our old MDTs since his company had a contract to guard a City owned development at the far north end of our City.

He would routinely make 'traffic stops' on unsuspecting College students and harass them. He would call us (PD) to his noise complaints and spout off some obscure, archaic Penal code section referring to tresspass, loitering or illegal lodging and demand an arrest. We all know who he is so I would just brush him off.

The best (see attached)... he went to the Superior court regarding a case and walked in through the employee section in his security uniform and 'utility' belt. He got all the way to the court room and then a deputy arrested him for several weapons in court house violatios. He is a real ******bag.

Scrubb

Wannabe
                              Wow ....that guy wins the award for the biggest wannabe ever!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3723 users online. 247 members and 3476 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X