X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

By Amalie Niland / News Tribune South Africa

A man who was put in a police cell for the night for being drunk in public had one of his testicles bitten off in an attack at a police station in George in the Western Cape last week.

Johan Badenhorst, 29, is still in the George Provincial Hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery after the incident.

Crying uncontrollably, Badenhorst told the Sunday Tribune he relived the horror every time he closed his eyes and has had nightmares since it happened.

"I can still see him with my flesh and blood hanging from his mouth," he said, weeping.

He said the man attacked him while he was locked up in a police cell with seven other people for public drunkenness.

"He tore my testicle from my body while I lay there screaming. I went totally limp and could not fight back." He said the crazed man then spat the testicle out against the wall.

He did not know then that it was his testicle and only later when doctors told him it was missing did it dawn on him what he had seen hanging from the attacker's mouth.

Badenhorst, who is unemployed, had barely been in the cell 15 minutes when his attacker was locked up in the same cell, he said.

"He told me to take my clothes off because he was going to have sex with me."

When Badenhorst fought back, the man allegedly ripped his pants off and started biting him all over his body.

"I fell and while I was on the ground he bit me between my legs," he said emotionally.

Badenhorst said he had been sharing some wine with six people whom he met in a park when he was arrested.

He said he had not heard from the police again since they brought a plastic bag containing his severed body part to the hospital after he was admitted just before midnight last Friday. Police took him to hospital after finding him lying in a pool of blood.

Police spokesperson Eddie Cronje said it was difficult to prevent things like that from happening in holding cells.

"Sometimes up to 10 people are kept in one cell."

He said an officer on duty heard the man screaming and they immediately rushed to his assistance and took him to hospital.

A charge of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm was been laid against a 33-year-old man. He appeared in court this week and the case was postponed to December 13.

Cronje said a doctor had contacted the police station and asked them to locate the missing testicle, which they did, still stuck to the wall.

By the time they brought the testicle to hospital it was too late to reconnect it.
    I'll post, You argue.

quote:
    He said an officer on duty heard the man screaming and they immediately rushed to his assistance and took him to hospital.

So, I guess he ran "balls to the wall" to the defendant's assistance.

quote:
    He did not know then that it was his testicle and only later when doctors told him it was missing did it dawn on him what he had seen hanging from the attacker's mouth.

Which provides further evidence he was drunk. I'm sorry, my nads have been a part of my anatomy for 36 years now. I think I'd know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they were in the process of being bitten off.

Comment

If that was me, and I just had my testicle ripped out, while being housed inside of a jail cell, I'd be hollering for the nearest attorney!

Well, once the pain subsided!

Comment

If you follow the news of South Africa, you discover it must be hell on earth to exist there. The place is a zoo.

Jim Burnes

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
          If you follow the news of South Africa, you discover it must be hell on earth to exist there. The place is a zoo.

Jim Burnes

that is racist jim. to call africa a zoo would be calling the people there monkeys. just ask howard cosell when he said "look at that little monkey run" on MNF.

from all accounts most of that place IS a frikkin' hell hole!!!! killing, rape, child and baby rape, more killing, starvation, (and what's with those damn flies all over peoples faces. shoo them away for F***'s sake!!)

i'd like to send those holier than thou hollywood F*** types to live over there for a year in their own squallor and filth and THEN hear them complain about how they hate America and how oppressive it is here!!
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Bet that makes for a very interesting dinner conversation.... [Eek!]
            If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

quote:
              So, I guess he ran "balls to the wall" to the defendant's assistance.

FLLawdog,
              RATS, RATS, RATS,....you beat me to the punchline!!!!!

Out

Of course, does this mean that guy will be going off "half-cocked" in some sort of way now? [Eek!]
              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

The guy sounds like some kind of NUT.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

A real TESTY dude.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                    A real TESTY dude.

No Mike, he's a TESTYLESS dude!

Comment

Comment

He probably made some comment to the effect of, "I'd give my left nut for a large cash settlement" and the guy was just trying to oblige him.

Mike
                        "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

So, the question remains....did it REALLY taste like chicken?

Comment

ewwwwwwwwww
                            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by jellybean40:
                              ewwwwwwwwww

Typical American- knocking the local food before you even try it. Jeesh!
                              "All the people like us are we,
                              And everyone else is They"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6409 users online. 371 members and 6038 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X