Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids put in danger in car trunks

http://tinyurl.com/8t8rk

Where do they find people such as this? Have any of the LEO's here come across this?

The arrest of a Virginia woman for traveling with children in her car trunk has called attention to a recent series of incidents in which mothers have stashed their kids in trunks, including one instance when a boy died.

One woman was punishing her children, another lacked a babysitter, another said her kids wanted to ride in the trunk, and two said the car was too crowded.

An 8-year-old boy died of heat exposure in May in Asheville, N.C., after his mother put him in the trunk. Police say Michelle Joyce Gibson, 36, left him in the parking lot at her job because she had no babysitter.

Police found her cradling the dead child in the back seat of the car. She is in jail awaiting trial on charges of second-degree murder and two counts of child abuse.
    America wasn't founded so that we could all be better. America was founded so we could all be anything we damned well pleased. -PJ O'Rourke

Those who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by Malcontent
    http://tinyurl.com/8t8rk

Where do they find people such as this? Have any of the LEO's here come across this?
    How could anyone be so stupid? Did she think that trunks don't get hot because they're dark, or what? She should go to prison for the rest of her life.
    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

IDIOT!!!!!!(not you..the mom) I hate these kinds of stories; I just dont understand how people can be so dense.

Comment

..............but she was such a good mother, she really loved her kids. She was going through rough times, she was suffering from (insert mental health illness here) she has suffered enough......................blah, blah, blah. I can hear it already on court TV.
        "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by 7mmMag
          ..............but she was such a good mother, she really loved her kids. She was going through rough times, she was suffering from (insert mental health illness here) she has suffered enough......................blah, blah, blah. I can hear it already on court TV.
          Tell me about it..thats why all these people who just have a bad day dont get punished as they should be punished.
          I mean, damn...I have bad days...I have to change my schedule a lot if I cant find a babysitter, I have to take my child almost everywhere with me, but , you know what......when I decided to be a parent, I knew the sacrifices I would have to make for my child and I deal with it. Thats the problem with some parents....their child is not a gift that they cherish , but rather an item that can be treated like a bag of groceries or a pet hamster that just gets in the way......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158282 users online. 127 members and 158155 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X