300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Been having So Much Fun TODAY

Today Wednesday July 13th will go down in law enforcement history as the day I had more fun then I have in years. Thanks to everybdy at Officer.com
    Real cops, wannabes, rookies and civilains alike. !!!!!
    Much appreciated

Check all the posts that mention BODIE .....................
    Last edited by Bodie; 07-13-2005, 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by Bodie
    Today Wednesday July 13th will go down in law enforcement history as the day I had more fun then I have in yeras. Thanks to everybdy at Officer.com
    Real cops, wannabes, rookies and civilains alike. !!!!!
    Much appreciated
    Why? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
      Why? What happened?
      Bodie has been going to war today on the posting front lines.

This is somewhat comical but..............

ireallymissthepeoplewhoposthereandmisssspellwordsa ndmakenosenseithinkthatiswhatmakestheseforumsreall yfunny!!
      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Yeah had day off after three 12 hour shifts and it was raining so I tried to aggravate just about everybody I could and it sure was fun. Worked too.

Comment

Yeah had day off after three 12 hour shifts and it was raining so I tried to aggravate just about everybody I could and it sure was fun. Worked too.
          I'll keep that in mind if someone decides to call 911 for a stupid reason after I go to bed tonight. The two worst things a citizen can encounter is a ****ed off cop and a ****ed of paramedic.
          That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

I'm starting to like you more and more! That is my tactic whenever possible!
            She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

NO I was not kidding .....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 285 members and 4649 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X