Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing he did wrong was that she did not DIE. Send the Officer back to the range for more practice. If you want to cut, stab or hurt an Officer in any way there is a price to be paid for the attempt, Die scum bag.

I know don't sugar coat it.

Comment

If you liked that article, you'll love the follow-up...

Mayor's criticism of activists sparks another protest rally

Johnson had cited lack of outrage about criminal violence

Patrick Flanigan
      Staff writer

(July 15, 2005)
      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

But activists say they believe something could have been done to prevent the shooting.
        Yeah, let her commit suicide in the first place. Then everything would be just dandy.

"You don't know what somebody else might do to you," said Joy Powell, who called the rally, held in front of LaShedica's house on St. Jacob Street. "But you expect police to protect you, not shoot you."
        Because you know we just stand there while people charge at us with weapons...
        He was protecting not only himself, but her sister. This Powell is really starting to **** me off.

...has produced two critical documentary videos about the Rochester Police Department...
        What else is new?

"Isn't that like the model call?" Vara asked. "Where was that team?"
        Hmmmm.... If you used your pathetic excuse for a brain you'd probably be able to figure that one out yourself.
        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

If the 13 y/o would have stabbed someone to death, then the police would be to blame for not doing anything. This is what is ****ing wrong with society and the far left. When you do the right thing, to the best of your ability, you are wrong. Police are "expected" to basically risk their lives for mental midgets, sociopaths, meth addicts who are very unpredictable in addition to other chemically induced criminals, and when they do their job, they risk losing it at the same time because of the political correctness or incorrectness deemed by a bunch of fag hags who have nothing better to do than to scream racism or whatever else the ACLU can come up with. The hatred for LE a whole as demonstrated by articles like this every second in the media is what is corroding our system and as a result, mistakes that should not be made, are made.

Comment

Originally posted by OFK
            If the 13 y/o would have stabbed someone to death, then the police would be to blame for not doing anything. This is what is ****ing wrong with society and the far left. When you do the right thing, to the best of your ability, you are wrong. Police are "expected" to basically risk their lives for mental midgets, sociopaths, meth addicts who are very unpredictable in addition to other chemically induced criminals, and when they do their job, they risk losing it at the same time because of the political correctness or incorrectness deemed by a bunch of fag hags who have nothing better to do than to scream racism or whatever else the ACLU can come up with. The hatred for LE a whole as demonstrated by articles like this every second in the media is what is corroding our system and as a result, mistakes that should not be made, are made.
            Couldn't of said it better myself. Bravo, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              What causes a 13 year old kid to go nuts with a knife? She must have been upset her parents made her go to bed an hour early that night or something. God forbid... That's just lame. Stupid people...
              Don't minimize mental illness. It's a very real thing that can affect people of any age.

Comment

Originally posted by DETSGT
                The only thing he did wrong was that she did not DIE. Send the Officer back to the range for more practice.
                holy crap. HAHAHA
                "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

Originally posted by DETSGT
                  The only thing he did wrong was that she did not DIE. Send the Officer back to the range for more practice.
                  LOL. Can you be our department's spokesman?

Comment

I agree....I know the stress is on but if she really got within 4-6 feet I think I could hit center mass.

Once again, people shouldn't bring knives to a gun fight.
                    "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
                      What department are you in? Your profile says you're 15...

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
                        What department are you in? Your profile says you're 15...
                        Yeah, I'm 15. What I meant was "our" (Rochester's) department. I'm in Rochester, an Explorer with Monroe County. But our town has a Dept. too.

Do I need to add *Not an LEO* to my signature? *raises eyebrow*

Comment

Do I need to add *Not an LEO* to my signature? *raises eyebrow*

For the love of God, NO!!! I think we would all assume if you were a LEO, you would have a much cooler Avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer
                            For the love of God, NO!!! I think we would all assume if you were a LEO, you would have a much cooler Avatar...
                            LOL oooooooooh hit it where it hurts
                            But look who's talking!
                            Actually, I've been thinking of changing it anyways
                            We just had to put "my" horse down.
                            Last edited by letshearit4blue; 07-20-2005, 06:53 PM. Reason: had to add more bite :-)

Comment

No, sorry. After 25 year's of putting up with the public bull**** I now sit back and relax on my 101 acers and keep my M1A1 handy in case someone shows up that me or the wife did not invite.

P.S. sorry about the loss of your horse, just like a Dog they are closer to you than most people can be.
                              Bill
                              Last edited by DETSGT; 07-20-2005, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad I read these articles thismorning, I almost forgot how stupid people are. Almost.

Kudos for the mayor though, he'd have my vote come the next election.
                                "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5082 users online. 309 members and 4773 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X