300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crew

Why don't we get a group of REAL cops, active & retired together to form sort of a crew in our own discussion group We see and do things non leo's will never understand so why not form a CREW of our own ??

Oh wow, then we can have cool make up names and play in the tree house all day.

Comment

My mom will make Kool-Aid!
      Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
      --------------------
      This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

This group could communicate more effectively on problems facing officers and gather information and hsre it without inteference from non leo's and from those that represent thenselves to be officers but are not and have never been.

Comment

There are groups like that already, on verified LEO forums.
          Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
          --------------------
          This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Actually I have always been envious of the organization on the East coast where the FOP is so big they have their own lodges. If I have to go somewhere (camping ECT) with strangers It would be comforting to know that they're all cops. I have many non cop friends but it takes years of knowing them to be sure they live a lifstyle that matches my own. At least with cops you know they arent going to start doing drugs right in front of you. Now I know someone is going to point out that there have been crooked cops but, person for person, I think its a more honest and decent group of people than any other.
            Originally posted by FJDave
            GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
            "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

great idea to me. I know there are other sites like that, but I have come to like all the people on this site.

Comment

I don't know why you keep trying to seperate yourself on this forum, Bodie. I enjoy this website being an open forum between both citizens and Police. If you're so gung ho on strictly police website go to a forum where they require your information before they allow you to register.

Comment

^ What he said.

Comment

Bodie wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror and says:

How come the only one that understands me is.............ME!
                    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                      Why don't we get a group of REAL cops, active & retired together to form sort of a crew in our own discussion group We see and do things non leo's will never understand so why not form a CREW of our own ??
                      if we were to form a "crew" of real cops as you put it, you'd be excluded. ive read alot of your posts. more than a few of them are so off the wall, there's no way you couldve been a cop at any point in your life.

where do you get the time to think this stuff up anyway?
                      "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                      William Shatner

Comment

Sounds like the only "crew" forming is a "crew" of bodie bashers
                        If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

There are plenty of super restricted LEO site for cops who's life revolves around their job. There you'll find really fun topics like how to care for your leather gear, what PD has the best looking shoulder patch, favorite handcuffs and pepper spray vs pepper gel debates.
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

There are some things officers such as open cases that they only discuss and get advice from other officers not "citizens" or wannabes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                              There are some things officers such as open cases that they only discuss and get advice from other officers not "citizens" or wannabes etc.
                              No offense Bodie but isn't that what private message is for? You obviously know who your "bros" are. Last time I checked, there is a section on this website for sworn personnel only. I for one, don't go in there. Even if I had a confidential issue to ask someone, I certainly would not post it for the cyber world to view. You just don't post confidential stuff on a public forum.
                              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4304 users online. 226 members and 4078 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X