300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job, Chief!

Glad to see Brattons(sp?) comments on the recent shooting in LA. Too many times big city Chiefs seem to leave their men to be hung out to dry. I thought his comments were very appropriate.

Bratton is the MAN!

He's the only reason I'd work for LAPD.
    *Not a cop*

Comment

What was his statement?

Comment

Both him and the mayor came out and blamed the only person that can be blamed, the suspect.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

The first LA Chief since Gates that had any balls.
          "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Now if we can just get him to get rid of SO40 which prohibits his officers from picking up illegal alien gang bangers.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Chief after my own heart .... ya gotta lov'em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A terrible thing for any officer to have to live with but the Chief is right and stuck up for his officers which is highly commendable. Good on you Chief!

Comment

Man, actually saw it on the national news today. When they talked to the mans wife it made my cringe I was getting mad. First she doesn't even speak english. Then she starts saying how her husband was a good father and he was just mad and she told the police not to shoot. I'm glad Bratton pointed out any man who uses their kid as a shield isn't a good father or a "hero". Talk about the right choice of words.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5755 users online. 326 members and 5429 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X