300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat Officer Shoots /Kills Bank Robbery Suspect

A Columbus Police SWAT officer shot a Bank Robbery suspect outside a Worthington bank yesterday after Swat and other officers received a tip the guy was robbing banks. They followed him to two other banks that he did not rob and at the third he even parked next to a SWAT van and went into the bank and robbed it stating but not showing he had a gun.

He was confronted by CPD SWAT in the parking lot and did not surrender as toled. One shot was fired a and the supect was dead at the scene. All officers went home okay and unharmed.

It was a good day in Columbus Ohio.

Indeed.

Just curious...what is the ccw status of the banks the guy decided to rob? Did they have NO GUNS signs up?
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Good job Columbus PD
      "Support Our Troops"

Comment

One down ..... alot more to go.
        Grats to Columbus PD on a 1 shot 1 kill.

Comment

He parked next to a Swat van? Now that is one observant criminal...

B-Bye
          Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by bigcop97
            He parked next to a Swat van? Now that is one observant criminal...

B-Bye

yeah he must have been Ate up with the Disease called "Dumb***"

Comment

zap .................... are you retarded ? The guy actually approached the teller and robbed frickin bank ................ The ccw sign ????? You got to be kidding me ??????????

No wonder your profile is so goofy Born May 18 of what year and you are not leo but list yourslef as self employed /LE ???? What the hell is that ???

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                zap .................... are you retarded ? The guy actually approached the teller and robbed frickin bank ................ The ccw sign ????? You got to be kidding me ??????????

No wonder your profile is so goofy Born May 18 of what year and you are not leo but list yourslef as self employed /LE ???? What the hell is that ???
                LMFAO I love your style Bodie I think you and I should do some policeing together. We would get along just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                  They followed him to two other banks that he did not rob and at the third he even parked next to a SWAT van and went into the bank and robbed it stating but not showing he had a gun.

Can we put this guy in for the dumbest criminals.

Also Bodie, it shows the intelligence of the state of Ohio about Zap.

Just kidding.

Comment

Posted by Zap:
                    Just curious...what is the ccw status of the banks the guy decided to rob? Did they have NO GUNS signs up?

Maybe I took his statement wrong, but I took it as showing how stupid the Ohio laws and some people there are regarding CCW by citizens. Meaning that saying the worthless signs are going to stop some dips**t criminal from carrying a gun illegally into their place of business is just pathetic crying from sheep who live in a make believe world.

If that is what you meant Zap, then I agree.

Comment

CCW laws and the right to Legally carry are a good thing for those who obey the laws, Its called Self Defence, the right to defend ones self.
                      On the other hand A Criminal Will Get his hands on a Gun weather or not it is Legal. IF they are allready a Criminal or intend to commit a Crime do you Honestly...no really.... do you Honestly THINK they give a $hi7 weather it is legal to carry a gun much less carry it into any kind of establishment weather or not said establishment has a No Guns sign or not?

Banning Guns alltogether will only Hurt our society. Criminals Will Allways have the means to get ahold of a Weapon weather they are legal, Illegal or banned.

Comment

I will not patronize a business that has CCW signs up. Zap must think a Bank Robber will read the sign take his gun back to his car and then rob the bank with his finger ... a sign abiding bank robber.

Comment

I read Zaps statement as sarcasim. Like Duh, didn't he read the sign that you couldn't CCW in a bank?
                          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say Zap was using dripping sarcasm. At least I hope he was.
                            "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Update

Coroner reported to media that robber was shot mulitple times although people nera the bank report only hearing one shot. Robber was found not to have a gun and it was told he had served over 10 yrs for robbery. If it matters he was white as was officer that fired.
                              So nobody can play a race card on this clean shoot

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2786 users online. 120 members and 2666 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X