300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned

Unfortunately, I have returned from my vacation in Key West. I had an amazing time sightseeing, scuba diving, snorkeling, vegging out, shopping. My god, what a blast. I can't wait to return. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a pretty inexpensive place to visit that holds a super-high "fun factor". If, in fact, anyone is going there soon, or would like some tips, I recommend renting a car from Dollar rent-a-car in the Key West International Airport, and as for places to stay, there is only one decent place: "The Courtyard", 910 Simonton Street. Don't get this confused with The Marriot Courtyard. Anyway, enough free publicity, and raving. I'm back, start work again on Wednesday. I hope you've all been well

Welcome back, CopInNy.

Glad you had a great time.
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Welcome Back CopInNY Good to hear that you have great time in Key West

Take care and have fun
      "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
      www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
      Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

welcome back cop I will be in your area on wednesday. Maybe if bored will come drive down broadway again in rush hour wanted to make a few peoples speed bumps. Don't they knowwhat a freaking sidewalk is geeeeeesh. I hope you havea good time back at work and if I make it over to your area I will look you up. What part of New York you in?

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Klar,

I am about 45 miles east of NYC on Long Island.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4536 users online. 314 members and 4222 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X