Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaky & Blue
    replied
    The US title for this film is Immortality.

-

It stars Jude Law. You may recognize him as the hit man in Road to Perdition, Gigolo Joe in Spielberg's AI and Russian national hero and sniper Vassili Zaitsev in Enemy at the Gates, among others. He's really quite good, especially in Enemy and a film with Ethan Hawke called Gattaca.

Hollywood Video doesn't have the vampire flick, but Blockbuster has it listed in their rental inventory. You can check to see if your local Blockbuster has it available by clicking here:

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/search/vid_store_search/0,7913,VID-V+++174199,00.html?

It's available in my area, and now that I've read the description, I want to see it!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    First, it takes place in England....and we know 'all about those folks'.

It seems 'this guy' has a 'hankering for blood', as in he loves drinking it. He lures pretty young women to his lair, where, using some weird glass 'tooth' slits their throats and drinks their blood...then disposes of the bodies and begins the search again. He prides himself in being 'smarter than the cops'.

I've never managed to see the end as it comes on TOO LATE. [Frown]

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    What's the movie about, Shooter?

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Quit talking about MikeTx that way!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    started a topic Movie ?: Wisdom of Crocodiles....

Movie ?: Wisdom of Crocodiles....

Has anyone seen this movie? WTH is SUPPOSED to be going on with that guy? He is one WARPED individual......

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2904 users online. 136 members and 2768 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X