300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie ?: Wisdom of Crocodiles....

Has anyone seen this movie? WTH is SUPPOSED to be going on with that guy? He is one WARPED individual......
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Quit talking about MikeTx that way!

Comment

What's the movie about, Shooter?

Comment

First, it takes place in England....and we know 'all about those folks'.

It seems 'this guy' has a 'hankering for blood', as in he loves drinking it. He lures pretty young women to his lair, where, using some weird glass 'tooth' slits their throats and drinks their blood...then disposes of the bodies and begins the search again. He prides himself in being 'smarter than the cops'.

I've never managed to see the end as it comes on TOO LATE. [Frown]
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

The US title for this film is Immortality.

-

It stars Jude Law. You may recognize him as the hit man in Road to Perdition, Gigolo Joe in Spielberg's AI and Russian national hero and sniper Vassili Zaitsev in Enemy at the Gates, among others. He's really quite good, especially in Enemy and a film with Ethan Hawke called Gattaca.

Hollywood Video doesn't have the vampire flick, but Blockbuster has it listed in their rental inventory. You can check to see if your local Blockbuster has it available by clicking here:

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/search/vid_store_search/0,7913,VID-V+++174199,00.html?

It's available in my area, and now that I've read the description, I want to see it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2931 users online. 139 members and 2792 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X