300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I got my foot in the door!

I just got hired on with one of the PD's in my area for the records division! I am not old enough to be a LEO yet, and I want to finish my schooling, so this is a good start!

-Z

keep your mouth shut ............ eyes & ears open .... and nose clean ... and go to school quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
      ...and go to school quietly.
      Yeah, no more slamming car doors and stomping around in your damn boots, you heard the man...

Comment

Congratulations.... and everything those guys above me said.
        "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep." -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Yeah ! ! ! What they said ! ! ! And quit slamming that screen door. And wipe your feet. And stop running in the house.

Oh, sorry, childhood flash back to Grandma's house. Almost felt the whoose of the broom on my hind end.

Congrats.
            "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Congratulations, make us proud!
              Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

And remember to eat your vegetables!
                Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Point is if hired as civilian in agency and you make waves etc your chances of making officer get greatly WIPED OUT.

Comment

I don't think Bodie is being negative. He's telling you you're under a spotlight and a microscope compared to other candidates... if you do well, you'll shine. But even a little screwup will carry a lot more weight.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5447 users online. 276 members and 5171 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X