Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the London attacks, $2.12 for regular, after the London attacks $2.51. Now we get to pay higher prices because of the hurricane, it's amazing how fast they can make an excuse to raise the price. A terror attack in London and a Hurricane in FL/AL cost me in Detroit and extra $.30 to $.40 a gallon.
    After the pin is pulled, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend.

"Shut the door I'm tryin to poop!" - Larry the Cable Guy

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Comment

Regular was $2.21 yesterday.

Comment

$2.39 today in Central Ohio.. Was $2.17 within the last week or so, went up for Holiday (go figure) and then for the weekend.

Comment

It is $2.53 for the cheap stuff as of last night. I'm not sure I can afford to drive a truck for much longer.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

just paid $2.34 for regular yesterday

Comment

In the Uk its so expensive they price it by the litre and now an average price is 88p or $1.55 for 35oz so my car, the same size a ford Focus, costs approx $78 to fill up so the 1,000 miles I do each month costs about $300.

Comment

It was like 2.04 yesterday and 2.15 today. WTF, god I hate this ****. As much as I hate them I wish we were using water powered vehicles or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                  I wish we were using water powered vehicles or something.
                  Have you looked at the price of bottled water lately? I will pay for the gas
                  "They keep creating new ways of celebrating mediocrity" - Mr. Incredible

The future is not some place we are going,
                  it is one we are creating.
                  The paths are not to be found,
                  they are to be made.
                  And the activity of making them
                  changes both the creator,
                  and the destination.

Comment

We pay $2.37 a gallon for regular. Now, I'm an old fart, and I can remember paying .35 a gallon when I started driving back in '71. I was only making $1.20 an hour at a restaurant, so that .35 was more than a third of my hourly pay. If the price of gas had risen in comparison to my pay, I'd be paying over $10.00 a gallon today. So, putting things in perspective, I guess I can't B!tch and moan too loud! Still, I wish it was cheaper, so I, as well as everyone, do complain about it.
                    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
                      We pay $2.37 a gallon for regular. Now, I'm an old fart, and I can remember paying .35 a gallon when I started driving back in '71. I was only making $1.20 an hour at a restaurant, so that .35 was more than a third of my hourly pay. If the price of gas had risen in comparison to my pay, I'd be paying over $10.00 a gallon today. So, putting things in perspective, I guess I can't B!tch and moan too loud! Still, I wish it was cheaper, so I, as well as everyone, do complain about it.
                      Thing that ****es me off is how fast its gone up in the short amount of time. When I was like 12 (6 years ago) I remember gas was still double digits.

Comment

Winner, Winner, Winner

Originally posted by wilrobnson
                        $3.45 here, but that's because it's flown in.

$2.58/ Gallon + 2001 Dodge Ram Q-Cab (12.2 MPG)= Freakin' Expensive.
                        If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

How about paying around $7.05 for an Imperial gallon of unleaded? We have now hit the

Comment

[QUOTE=Sgt Lobster]How about paying around $7.05 for an Imperial gallon of unleaded? We have now hit the

Comment

$2.06/gal for the cheap stuff
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                                dang,,is that 7.05 american for a gallon
                                He said an Imperial Gallon, which is different than our Gallon, but I don't remember which way.

This would be a better thread if some of ya'll who don't ID your location wouldn't say " It's $xxxx here".

We are now at $2.12 for Regular, which jumped from $1.99 overnight.

Anybody ever used http://www.gaspricewatch.com/USGas_index.asp ?
                                Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                                --------------------------------------------------
                                Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                                --------------------------------------------------
                                Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4427 users online. 298 members and 4129 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X