X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InSane1
    AKA:XENA Warrior Princess
    • Feb 2002

Double PULL OVER

Okay guys, last night I went on a ride along with one of my buddies. He works for a different agency than me. Anyway.....

It was the first time I have ever seen an officer pull over two cars at once. MAN WAS IT EVER COOL!. Totally gonna use this tactic when given the right circumstances. WAS FRIGGEN AWESOME.. I was like DUDE.. You da MAN!...

Laser caught em at 411.5 ft goin 87 in a 60. they were definately racing. lil toyotas. BOY I never seen my buddy so ****ed before.. lol... it was arousing to say the least. Anyway..it was 2 am, and he only gave them tags for speeding, (juvi's) cause they weren't drinking. He's got great officer discretion. I think I woulda done the same thing. after getting their tags the lil *******s took off speeding again.. so he pulls up behind em again and was gonna pull em over again.. but they wised up and slowwed down. It was great. I can't wait to do this!
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!
  • shooter1201
    O.com's #2 trouble maker
    • Feb 2001

quote:
    it was arousing to say the least
    A regular religious experience, huh?

I pulled over 2 semis at the same time last summer. It wasn't nearly as exciting as your 'experience'.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• Matto
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2002

Just how did he perform pulling over two cars.. out of curiosity?

Comment

• Taterhead
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2002

I got two DWIs on a traffic stop once.
        I was behind two cars that were weaving and decided to go for the lead car (it was weaving more than the second). When I turned on my blue lights they both pulled in a parking lot with only one way in and out.
        The driver of lead car was .21 bac.
        The driver of second car was .17 bac. He was a 2nd Lt in the Army on his 3rd DWI. He said was making sure she got home ok.
        "There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And it comes with the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

• Darkwulfe
          Forum Rookie
          • May 2001

Pulling over two cars at once can be done but its tough. I have done it a number of times but each time has ended different. I love writing speed contest tickets.

Comment

• Rimfire
            Forum Member
            • Dec 2000

Saw this on COPS last week, officer got up beside the first guy and told him to follow him then he moved up and pulled over the guy up front. He was kind of shocked the first guy actually followed him.
            There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

• Traffic_Goddess
              Banned
              • Oct 2001

Just two? I've had four...and boy were they pizzed!LOL
              Two for racing, one for equipment violation, and as I'm writing those, some drunk stopped to ask ME for directions to a bar!LMAO
              My LT was a happy guy after that one....

Comment

• p01ic3m4n
                No Longer Active
                • Aug 2002

we do that quite frequently with street racers. the best is 3 cars at 127mph; all at one time.

Comment

• NavyFiveo
                  Forum Rookie
                  • Oct 2002

I could two time em pretty easily once I got the hang of not loosing the lead driver. I would stop one, while watching the tail lights of the other. Get the first one's license, then take off after the other after telling the 2nd not to move until I got back. One left one time so I drove his license back to his house along with a magistrate's warrant for Obstruction of Justice. Talk about someone being ****ed.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• kirch
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2001

My last one (two?) was for an equipment violation. I was following 2 vehicles, one with a burnt out headlamp and the other with a faulty tail lamp. Using the eeny-meeny-miny-mo technique of law enforcement, I decided to pull over the lead vehicle. I got between the two and flipped on my overheads. The vehicle made a few turns and finally pulled into a parking lot. The second vehicle followed us the whole way. It turned out they were a husband & wife on their way to work at the same place. I issued two five-day warnings for equipment violations.
                    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

• PelicanDriver
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2001

I've done it on a number of occassions for speed. I would definitely not do it at night and probably wouldn't even in daylight anymore. Too many hands in too many places for one person to watch.
                      Paul

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19936 users online. 27 members and 19909 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...