Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A close friend of mine. He had an open warrant for missing traffic court. He called me while he was at work to serve the warrant. His boss and co-workers had a good time watching me cuff him up.

Comment

There was a call of an underage party, and an officer pulled over a car as it was leaving the house. He arrested the driver for Not A Drop(PBT: .90), then I was told to arrest a passenger for minor consumption, so I pulled her out of the car to see one of my closest female friends. I had known her since she was in 6th grade (she was in 10th at the time of this, and I was fresh out of high school). Needless to say I was very disappointed and made her turn around as I handcuffed her. I had to sit there while she cried and pleaded with me to let her go, but I couldn't. That was hard for me to handle. Then I opened the glove compartment as we were searching for impound and found 7 nicely rolled Philly Blunts. I don't talk to her much anymore...kind of a disappointment
      In Memoriam:
      Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
      USMC
      Killed in Action
      Fallujah, Iraq
      June 23, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by 7mmMag
        Wife (now my ex) furnishing alcohol to minors. I arrested one of the minors for a DUI, which is how I discovered the other activity going on.

I assume she was your X b4 the arrest?
        If not i could see Y yall are X's now. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by CGPD4566
          There was a call of an underage party, and an officer pulled over a car as it was leaving the house. He arrested the driver for Not A Drop(PBT: .90), then I was told to arrest a passenger for minor consumption, so I pulled her out of the car to see one of my closest female friends. I had known her since she was in 6th grade (she was in 10th at the time of this, and I was fresh out of high school). Needless to say I was very disappointed and made her turn around as I handcuffed her. I had to sit there while she cried and pleaded with me to let her go, but I couldn't. That was hard for me to handle. Then I opened the glove compartment as we were searching for impound and found 7 nicely rolled Philly Blunts. I don't talk to her much anymore...kind of a disappointment

Yeah that definately shuts down any future "Relations" that may have happened between "friends"

Comment

I arrested an old highschool buddy for a driving while suspended... and I dont work near the area that I grew up at all.

We had sometime to catch up though...
            Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
              Couple of guys I went to school with as a kid.
              Did they bully you??

Comment

How old were you, because in Utah, you have to be 21 to be a LEO and if you were fresh out of high school, you couldn't have been more than 18 or 19.
                If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                  How old were you, because in Utah, you have to be 21 to be a LEO and if you were fresh out of high school, you couldn't have been more than 18 or 19.
                  I was wondering the same but i left it alone. But since you ask i would like to know as well.

were you on the 7 year plan?

Comment

Reserve
                    Minimum Age Requirement: 18years

I have power of arrest, but only use it when directed to. I should just list it in my sig so I don't have to continue going through this everytime, lol.
                    In Memoriam:
                    Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
                    USMC
                    Killed in Action
                    Fallujah, Iraq
                    June 23, 2005

Comment

Reserve

I have power of arrest, but only use it when directed to. I should just list it in my sig so I don't have to continue going through this everytime, lol.
                      Gotcha. That is way cool. I guess you have been asked this before from your last sentence.

Comment

Reserve

That's some awesome experience for someone your age. More power to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak
                          That's some awesome experience for someone your age. More power to ya!

That is what I was thinking.

Comment

They let non-sworn reserves in Minnesota makes arrests and pull people over with emergency equipment? I'm not really doubting your claims, I've just never heard of that before.
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                              They let non-sworn reserves in Minnesota makes arrests and pull people over with emergency equipment? I'm not really doubting your claims, I've just never heard of that before.
                              He said an officer pulled them over, not him.
                              Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                              Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

In previous threads he has talked about pulling people over and flashing his emergency lights, hence the second part of that question.
                                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3328 users online. 212 members and 3116 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X