300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the closest person...

..to you that you have arrested. I took i the neighbor's kid the other night. He is home for the summer from college. He had a $10,000 warrant out of the county he goes to school in.
    If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

brother in law,,suspended license, 2 fel and 3 misd warrants...made for good conversation

Comment

It was my high school prom dates father.....dwi.

Comment

brother in law ....... workers comp farud.

Comment

My adopted daughter's great uncle and second cousin, and several neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by K9jena
            It was my high school prom dates father.....dwi.

LOL

That's priceless....

Comment

Wife (now my ex) furnishing alcohol to minors. I arrested one of the minors for a DUI, which is how I discovered the other activity going on.
              "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by 7mmMag
                Wife (now my ex) furnishing alcohol to minors. I arrested one of the minors for a DUI, which is how I discovered the other activity going on.
                Ouch, that's a rough one.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by 7mmMag
                  Did that one make it to court? I dont think it would have around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
                    Ouch, that's a rough one.

Yea, it was quite the kick in the teeth. But, at least i'm better off now. She never really respected my career or understood what I did for a living.
                    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by chiefhuntr
                      Did that one make it to court? I dont think it would have around here.
                      Nope, no court. Went through nice and easy. I should clarify. I turned over the matter to my chief and he a assigned our Sgt./Investigator to deal with it, which he did. So it was the ex and her brother buying the alcohol, and furnishing it to her underage brother and one of his underage friends. I arrested the friend, who spilled it.
                      "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Good Job :d

Comment

Couple of guys I went to school with as a kid.
                          Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Well, I didn't do the arrest, but I still get a hard time over it. Here's what happened. I work full time for a County Sheriff's Department and part time for a local town. The chief of the town department busted an underage drinking party, and wrote citations to all of the minors, one of which was the County Sheriff's daughter!

I did arrest the town chief's cousin for DWI a while back, but the chief was decent about the whole thing.
                            Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

My wifes cousin, DWI. He is a real punk so no one in her family gave me any grief over it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6541 users online. 356 members and 6185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X