300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen this

This guy is the biggest piece of crap, I can't believe these people actually exist.

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Originally posted by DenverDevilDog
    This guy is the biggest piece of crap, I can't believe these people actually exist.

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv
    i didnt open it, but is it the Hannity interview with that moron who says American sodiers get what they deserve or something like that?

If so, my bro sent it to me and the guy is an idiot......

Comment

If people like me are the best case for retro-active abortion, then people like him are the best case for Marines learning to shoot at 500 yards-- so we don't have to get too close to his smelly *** when we take him out.

Maybe that's mean, but **** him.

AHHHHHHH, I'm so ****ed........... many more thoughts going through my head.
      If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

That word is supposed to be "F#CK."
        If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

Um...

Would it be poignant to say that they fought for our right to have a voice that's free to say...

People that fu**ing stupid & calloused & self-important should be drawn & quartered.

?

Comment

People like him should be Deported to another country like ...... ummm... lets say The Philippines or some other 3rd world country - Iraq for example as well.
            When they come back, If ever, they will Truley appriciate what we have in this country and the freedoms we enjoy.
            People like him dont understand that what we have here was fought and died for by thousands of people and is still fought for to this day. This Democracy is a Fragile system and needs to be cared for, loved, appriciated and watched closely. History shows us that democracys though out the centuries have not lasted much past 200 years due to people turning into whiney little beotches and pacifists not knowing what it is to sacrifice anything to enjoy what they have. Unfortunately there are more and more people like or similar to this ***basket spawing in our country every day.

This country has a Huge target on it due to jealousy from what we have gained through our freedom. The only thing between us and Annialation is our Military.

The media constantly trying to find the bad / wrong / "evil" things our military is supposedly doing is only Hurting this nation and strengthening the terrorist resolve. We need to stop treating our military as "Police" and more like soldiers Who are Trained to kill and win wars. They are DAMN good at it too.

Remember to vote Republican, They love our Military.
            (know im gona get a few flames on that one )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5386 users online. 298 members and 5088 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X