300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandfather Rapes 2 Yr Old Grandaughter

Near Lancaster Ohio Fairfiled County Sheriff's Deputies arrested a Grandfather that was caught raping his two yr old grandaughter. The child's mother noticed the girl missing and found her naked in an old garage with the grandfather on top of her raping her.

Judge set bond at 2 million.

Girl's paresnt had moved in with grandparents since they were facing hard times. I firmly believe this is not the 1st family member this feak has raped and I also believe that Ohio needs the death penalty for anybody that rapes or attempts to rape or molest a child.

For more on story go to Lancaster Eagle Gazette website.

two to the chest , one to the head,,,easy cure for that,,man that turns my stomache

Comment

Fry him. I can only hope that the baby won't remember it when she gets older.
      STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Horrendous...

Comment

There is a special place in Hell for someone like him!

****not a leo****

Comment

May this ahole rot in hell what a sick bastard to do something like this

Comment

He's the lowest form of scum!I have a better solution than the death penalty. Let the other inmates know why he's there. It's quick and cheap. He wouldn't last long. Unfortunately we're to "civilized" to do it that way. The citizen's will be paying for this sh**bag's incarceration for the rest of his life. Hopefully that won't be long!
              Last edited by Pops; 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM.
              Courage is not defined by those who fought and fell...but by those who fought, fell and rose again!

Comment

Yeah- I can only hope there will be some prison justice in this guy's future.

When I worked in the jail PD brought in a dad who beat the tar out of his 2nd cousin who was caught molesting dad's young teenage daughter. Needless to say he was processed quickly and got about the best treatment an inmate could have gotten (plenty of phone time, his own cell, etc).
                You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I really believe that a few bullets or the chair is TOO GOOD for this lowest of low S-Bag. Torture is more my style...

Comment

Sick people in this world. "His own granddaughter," F cking sick. The guy will get violated in jail once the word gets out.

I'll pray for the 2 year old for a speedy recovery.
                    Good Luck and Test Well!
                    Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
                    6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

I hate people
                      Retired 02/01/13

Comment

just got home from work and read this sick S*&T. I have to say when he does time and he will do time, someone will get word of what he did and 2 things will happen either he will be somebody's beeyatch or he's gonna get iced like jeffery dahmer, either way f--k him.

Comment

I heard that inmates don't put up with guys who screw around or murder children, even if he doesn't get the death penalty, the jail will be his death penalty. Those inmates will kill him quickly and the one that does will receive status
                          In Memoriam:
                          Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
                          USMC
                          Killed in Action
                          Fallujah, Iraq
                          June 23, 2005

Comment

Oh , he will be in and out without a problem....sick f%ck knows our system blows chunks and does not care that he was caught. How many sickos just like him have gotten caught and got out with plenty of energy to hurt another child......look at the case in Idaho.

I dont know how many children have to get raped and /or die at the hands of these monsters before they finally realize that they cannot be rehabilitated and need to die in prison or just be shot.

Comment

I would be just as interested to find out what happened to the little girl in Iowa, I'm putting money on some sicko like the above mentioned, This is so disgusting and almost unbeleivable! Why does our criminal justice system fail the people it should protect the most?

R/s
                              floyd

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4913 users online. 273 members and 4640 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X