300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref: VR-2 RDD

I had asked in a recent forum if anyone had any web site info for the VR-2 RDD sales. For further information to the guys who left negative responces to my question. The VR-2 RDD is a RADAR Detector Detector, used for detecting vehicles who are using RADAR detectors. So before leaving neg. comments guys please do your homework..

Illegal in VA

not to mention a waste of money, if you are talking about the radar detector jammer thingie.

sorry that you are so sensitive, the only things I could find on a search of it were jammers and such.

Does it help now that I made the disclaimer red?
    "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Vr-2 Rdd

Sorry webjeep it was the other guys comment that disturbed me, lol.. yea all I can find on it is the jammers... VA State Police has a few of them but our local troopers cant give me info..

Comment

I'll ask a couple of my buddies who are super troopers and see if they know anything about it.

-web
        "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Are you talking about VG-2 ? That is old 80's tech... The Spectre is new speeder busting tech. Very few radar detectors, if any, are capable of hiding from the Spectre.
          Last edited by Trooper4985; 07-06-2005, 05:34 PM.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Is an R2-D2 illegal?
            I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

"Why didn't you put that out on the radio?"
            "I don't know Sarge, I guess I got caught up in the moment"
            "The MOMENT is when we F--king need you!" - K-9 Sgt Myhre to unidentified Officer

In Valor there is Hope

Comment

It's called a VG2 and they are completely useless these days. Spectre III's are the way to go. They are lethal. So far Roy Zegers of Austrailian Detection Devices is the only person to make or modify detectors that are undetectable. He successfully modified a Valentine One that is undetectable period. It leaks no signal. However, the modified V1 is $1400.

Comment

Originally posted by davidh304
                Is an R2-D2 illegal?
                You must register them as assault weapons in several states.
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2517 users online. 121 members and 2396 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X