300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winona Ryder

Did you read that, when aressted, she had EIGHT different narcotics on her? Liquid demerol, vidocin, valium and I can't remember the other five. I was astonished. I asked my husband how someone could get that many narcotics. And he said, "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

She's STILL a HOTTIE!!!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I'd like to ride her!

Comment

Yeah. but she wasn't using them, just researching the role of a painkiller addicted kleptomaniac.
        Do your best, do what is right

Comment

I

Comment

She's a sick hottie, Shooter. She's frying her brain and playing with her career. She better wake up. She's beautiful now but, when she's 50 (and probably still beautiful) and discarded by the wayside because of her drug use and lack of work, she's going to be a sad person.
            People like her can't afford to get negetive publicity. Right now, she's ok because she is beautiful and rich. But, in even 20 yars, her career will be in the pits because she didn't work at being the best actress she could be.
            Having that many kind of drugs on her shows an extremely serious problem.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm.....liquid demerol!!!!!
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest WR fans there are, but she is surely on the road to doom! I used to think Yasmine Bleeth was one of the hottest women on tv...until I saw her mug shot on www.thesmokinggun.com. It was taken after she had been smoking crack at a seedy motel with some dirtbag.
                With regards to Winona, apparently one of her "doctors" gave her an affidavit (just prior to trial) to confirm that he had given her some of the narcotics she was found with for "treatment"! Ahhhh...Hollywood at it's best!

[ 12-06-2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Deputy757 ]

Comment

I kind of think she's a female Rob Lowe. She won't make probation. I'll bet within a year she'll be back in a lock up.

She is hot though. I've always thought she was. She's not up there with Angelina Jolie, but she'd do in a pinch.
                  RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Evnings:
                    She's not up there with Angelina Jolie, but she'd do in a pinch.

You do realize that Angelina Jolie doesn't wash herself for two, three days at a time, right? I think the nice way of saying it is "fragrant." I guess if you're into the "back to nature" thing...

Actors and actresses are notoriously insecure. Mediocre actors are often even more insecure. WR has always been very attractive, but her acting is mediocre at best. Sadly for her, she was picked out of the crowd and elevated to stardom before mastering her craft, so now she doesn't have to. She's locked in that vicious Hollywood circle that will see her in and out of trouble and alternately making new comebacks and falling again for the next several years. The drugs are no big surprise.

When she reaches the bottom, David Kelly might even take pity on her and give her a part in one of his television shows.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Shaky & Blue:
                      WR has always been very attractive, but her acting is mediocre at best.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you say that about movies like Edward Scissorhands and Autumn in New York??????????? [Eek!]
                      Seriously though...I liked Heathers!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4115 users online. 308 members and 3807 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X