Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not just our system

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not just our system

    "A Canadian sex killer was freed after 12 years behind bars on Monday for her involvement in the rape, torture and murder of two schoolgirls, in a case that horrified Canada in the 1990s."


    Sex Killer

    I'm glad its not just our system that has some screwy moments. This is a real shame. Twelve years is way too short.

    TGY
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

  • #2
    Originally posted by Crazy Psycho B****
    "The thought of being relentlessly pursued, hunted down and followed when I won't have any protection makes me fear for my life," she said in an affidavit.
    You better f****** believe it! This woman should be shot! Oh wait, Canadians can't own guns for the most part! Maybe BigT should move there where he'd be safe.

    Originally posted by Crazy Psycho B****
    "People are always going to interpret what I do as bad. They'll pick out one bad thing from a sea of good and I'll be judged on that," she wrote in prison correspondence that was published in a newspaper.
    And that doesn't even require a comment.
    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Puget Sound
      You better f****** believe it! This woman should be shot! Oh wait, Canadians can't own guns for the most part! Maybe BigT should move there where he'd be safe.


      And that doesn't even require a comment.

      She shouldn't be shot. She should be raped, tortured & murdered slowly like the schoolgirls were.
      Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Washingtonian
        She shouldn't be shot. She should be raped, tortured & murdered slowly like the schoolgirls were.
        I stand corrected.

        Shooting her would be far too painless.
        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd have to agree with the rape, torture, slow death...and Pug...I own more guns than most people on here...the educated always seem to be more... well educated...so go fly Pug...and just so you know I'm a NRA member and Hunter Educator...not to mention the fire arms instructor for my facility...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigT
            I'd have to agree with the rape, torture, slow death...and Pug...I own more guns than most people on here...the educated always seem to be more... well educated...so go fly Pug...and just so you know I'm a NRA member and Hunter Educator...not to mention the fire arms instructor for my facility...
            Same here, card carrying. I guess we can agree on one thing.
            Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
            Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

            Comment


            • #7
              This woman also helped her husband drug and rape her own sister. The sister died from the drug overdose. This woman and her husband, I hesitate to call them people, were monsters. I knew she would be freed, she managed to convince them that she was afraid of her husband and went along with all of this because of that. Not true...she is a monster sociopath.
              "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TXLady
                This woman also helped her husband drug and rape her own sister. The sister died from the drug overdose. This woman and her husband, I hesitate to call them people, were monsters. I knew she would be freed, she managed to convince them that she was afraid of her husband and went along with all of this because of that. Not true...she is a monster sociopath.

                Sad part is that the video tapes of the assaults were found, which showed her a willing participant. Just look at her photo, she looks like some crazy bi^#h.

                TGY
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 4812 users online. 241 members and 4571 guests.

                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X