300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream Trucks

Just curious do any of you bother to pull over and check ID of the guy driving the local ice cream truck ? The one crusing the neighborhood selling confections to kids ?

Just so you know recent stops have netted two sexual predators, three driving without opereators license, two with felony warrants, 5 with pot and or crack in truck ..........................................

So you guys thinking about some ice cream ?????????
    What got attention here was genaral dirty appearnce of trucks & drivers.
    I would never let my garndkids near one of these. If theses stops prove to lead to arrests let local media know they will run story with pictures.

Good points Bodie.
    Here in Ca not too long ago they arrested a couple of suspected Al-Queda suspects in Lodi. Ran a Ice cream truck business. Cash business, easy way to hide it.

HMMMMM

Comment

When they were stopped did the drivers display a bad attitude or.......Good Humor?

I'm sorry, really, just HAD to do it.
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Where I grew up in MD...( a very nice neighborhood) Charlie the ice cream truck driver sold weed out of his truck for 15 years and never got caught.

I always figured most of these guys were shady
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

They sell ICE CREAM in those trucks... hmmm. who knew!
          There's no substitute for strength,
          and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Now, that is just scary!

Comment

You know, i never thought of it that way. Of course we're rural, so we never see the ice cream truck.. But when my kids go to their grandparents house, they ALWAYS go to the truck with the kids, which is how it should be. Kids shouldn't be allowed to roam free in the neighborhoods anyway.
              Damn, that's a good point. Never know what kind of people are driving those trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CarCop
                Good points Bodie.
                Here in Ca not too long ago they arrested a couple of suspected Al-Queda suspects in Lodi. Ran a Ice cream truck business. Cash business, easy way to hide it.

HMMMMM
                Also in Ca not too long ago they arrested and or closed down a Ice Cream vendor for selling toy guns to kids. Some of them looked pretty realistic. This happened in Modesto.
                www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
                In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

Anything you sell in my City like that you have to have a permit from the City. The City will have us do a quick background check on them....
                  If we see someone selling stuff without said permit, we will stop them and deal with them.

Comment

Insane! I guess I never really thought about it. They always have kind of creeped me out though.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR man
                      Also in Ca not too long ago they arrested and or closed down a Ice Cream vendor for selling toy guns to kids. Some of them looked pretty realistic. This happened in Modesto.
                      I can understand that. I can remember the terrible bad influence toy guns had on me growing up, and then on my children. Yea the sooner we rid the country of those toy guns, the safer we'll be.
                      Retired

Comment

Just a couple weeks ago the county park police here got into a high speed chase with an ice cream truck. Ended up arresting the driver for elluding officers and reckless endagerment. I laughed about it at the time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6065 users online. 365 members and 5700 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X