300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skater vs Security Guard

Another great example of a security guard going over the line and thinking he is a cop. I know this situation could of turned out differently if he would of been more polite. Not to say the kid in the video is completely innocent.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/guard_vs_skater.php

That could've been sorted out with....."guys I have to ask you to leave, the property owners don't want skateboarders here an that's why they hired me. I personally don't care, just doing what I'm told"..........would usually work. If they still mouth off, then pound 'em
    "Support Our Troops"

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, looks like the security guard lost it.

Definitely not the right approach to take. It looks like he's had problems with the kid in the past, but still didn't act appropriately.

Though you gotta admit, the kid's probably a little punk ****head and deserves a good beating.

Skateboarders can be one of the most irritating groups of people to deal with just because of their "anti-hero, down with authority" attitude.
      Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
      Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

I don't know if it was a security guard thinking he's a cop or just an unstable person getting hired a guard. Either way, with video and all, I would have filed a criminal and civil suit against that guy.

As far as they skateboarders being completely innocent, as far as I know, they were. Yes, they were being brats, but unless it's posted "No Trespassing" or there is some kind of local ordinance prohibiting skateboarding in commercial areas, then they did nothing wrong. They left when asked to leave.

Goes back to my rotten apple rule, though. WHat the guard did was unprofessional, and probably made the job harder for the next guy to come along.
        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Its real simple, ask them to leave. If they don't, call the local LEO and charge trespassing. That idiot guard could have gotten his *** beaten. Look at him, how many times did he have his back turned to the others. If he was messing with some violent individuals, not just some kids skateboarding, that could have turned out differently.
          "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
            I don't know if it was a security guard thinking he's a cop or just an unstable person getting hired a guard. Either way, with video and all, I would have filed a criminal and civil suit against that guy.

As far as they skateboarders being completely innocent, as far as I know, they were. Yes, they were being brats, but unless it's posted "No Trespassing" or there is some kind of local ordinance prohibiting skateboarding in commercial areas, then they did nothing wrong. They left when asked to leave.

Goes back to my rotten apple rule, though. WHat the guard did was unprofessional, and probably made the job harder for the next guy to come along.
            Though, we have to admit, we did not see the beginning of the tape. The tape cuts in as he is getting them to leave the property. Not trying to make excuses for him, but who knows how long he was trying to get them to leave or how many times he has dealt with them or what the kids were doing/saying before the tape started.
            Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
            Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

True enough. However it doesn't justify the security guards actions. He should have called the police and let us kick their asses. Er, I mean deal with it.
              You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

True enough. However it doesn't justify the security guards actions. He should have called the police and let us kick their asses. Er, I mean deal with it.
                Agreed. Why take on a bunch of teenagers, alone, for that matter.
                "I only had a couple!"

Comment

The security guard was looking for a fight that entire time.

He used the kids skateboard tapping his leg as the 'GO'.

Eitherway, that security guard should have been fired. Few things aggrivate me as much as guards trying to be something their not.

I tell them all the time, "Just watch and report. Don't take the law into your own hands."

Comment

Maybe the kid was in need of a good *** kicking....
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                      Maybe the kid was in need of a good *** kicking....
                      Looks like he may have gotten it....he picked up his board and didn't want any more of the security guard. I've seen girls that fight tougher than that guy!
                      Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

You street cops always want to hog all the fun.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                        between you
                        and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Nice Hip Toss

I know one thing, these punks would think twice about tresspassing again if guards were allowed to do this, especially when provoked. Bouncers get away with kicking the crap out of people for much less all the time.
                          In certain situations the sword works better than the pen.

Comment

I still think he deserved it....
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by noobs
                              I know one thing, these punks would think twice about tresspassing again if guards were allowed to do this, especially when provoked. Bouncers get away with kicking the crap out of people for much less all the time.
                              We expect bouncers to be meatheads. A lot of secuirty guards want a career in LE. Start acting like it and do the right thing. Note the differences in titles "bouncer" = "Security guard". Your profile says you are a security guard. Why would you want to compare yourself to a bouncer. Take pride in the fact that you can act more responsible/professional than door men. Yes those kids probably deserved it, but to the point where he loses his job. No punk is worth that. We live in an era which is dominated by technology. Cameras are everywhere.
                              Last edited by TheMP5guy; 07-04-2005, 11:44 AM.
                              "Support Our Troops"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5544 users online. 306 members and 5238 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X