Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code3_K9
    replied
    Sounds like your SOL brother... Hate to say it, but you said it best, you were still in your probabtion period. You know you can get cut loose for anything and everything. However, going on solely an inmates complant? I dont buy it... Sounds like something is missing from your story.

And in addition to everyone elses requests, please learn how to type...

Leave a comment:

• jeffIL
    replied
    What kind of prices are out of your range? Having been involved with a union, we frequently had a labor attorney present with us during sessions with the Village on issues like contract talks and even minor disciplinary items. A co-worker currently has a lawsuit ongoing against the Village.

Leave a comment:

• Trooper4985
    replied
    Just remember... there are places in the world for everyone... I'm thinking you fit in somewhere around loss prevention at walmart and mall security guard if you're dead set on some career that allows you to have control over someone. At least as loss prevention you wont be making any mortal enemies so you don't have to worry about carrying.

Leave a comment:

• BigPat
    replied
    http://englishplus.com/grammar/captcont.htm

Why do you still capitalize the first letter of every word when everyone gives you so much grief over it?

It is really hard to take what you say seriously because of the way that you write. Pehaps you should try cutting and pasting all of your posts into word and run a spelling and grammar check. That's just a suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• pateshane
    replied
    thank you for your help
    Last edited by pateshane; 03-30-2006, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffIL
    replied
    Ok, lets just assume this is all truthful? Have you contacted a labor attorney about your "wrongful" termination? It would certainly seem that if you had only one disciplinary action in your employment there, you would be able to explain that away to another agency, especially if you were cleared of any alleged wrongdoing.

Leave a comment:

• pateshane
    replied
    thanks for your help
    Last edited by pateshane; 03-30-2006, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    Good.

Had you ever been in touble before this incident?

Leave a comment:

• pateshane
    replied
    I Did Nothing Wrong

The Inmate In Question Lied , I Am Absolutely Innocent .

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    Originally posted by pateshane
    A Inmate In The Jail Claimed That I Was Reading His Mail And That I Contacted His Wife. He Filed A Complaint The Matter Was Investigated And I Was Cleared . However The Former Chief Deputy Decided To Fire Me With In My Probationary Period. The Inmate Had Made The Same Allegations Against Another Deputy. The Chief Deputy Stated Although All Charges Wre Not Sustained Serious Questions Were Raised About My Proper Ability To Interact With Inmates . If The Charges Were Not Sustained You Can Not Raise Any Questions About Me . May I Add I Had Just Received A Passing Work Appraisal And A Raise Five Days Before I Was Terminated. The Inmate Who Accused Me Of This Was Locked Up For Inpersonating A F.B.I AGENT And Also Had A Fake D.R. Degree. He Was Convicted And He Is Now In Federal Prison .
    Perhaps I missed it but you did not say you didn't do it. You said you were "cleared" a couple of times but you never came right out and said "I did not do it, the guy lied on me." Being "cleared" does not mean you are innocent.

Was this your only run-in with the brass?

Leave a comment:

• Trooper4985
    replied
    Don't bother with either choice... LE does not need someone like you trying to write reports.

Leave a comment:

• DARRELL_LEE2000
    replied
    Originally posted by pateshane
    Some People Loose Sight Of The Agenda I Need Help Not Scrutiny . Thanks For Understanding .
    DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS!

Leave a comment:

• Straight Up
    replied
    Originally posted by RedDog
    And why do you Type Like This? Just Curious!?!?
    Question???

Could G. Gordon Liddy be right about the I.Q. level of prison guards.????

The perception that people get from the way you post goes a long way. Good or bad.
    It will influence the quality of answers you receive back.

Leave a comment:

• pateshane
    replied
    thanks for the help
    Last edited by pateshane; 03-30-2006, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pateshane
    replied
    Thank You Buddy I Agree With You This Not A Proper English Forum .

Some People Loose Sight Of The Agenda I Need Help Not Scrutiny . Thanks For Understanding .

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3258 users online. 238 members and 3020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X