300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most disturbing encounter I've had...

Last night I was on patrol and I was going to go check an area park when I came to a stop sign and found a car darked out in a church parking lot. Well, that's not permitted and we'd had some property damage so as I'm driving over there I see two guys in the car, and when I pull into the lot, the windows are all fogged up and I only see one guy in the passenger seat. At this point I'm wondering where the other guy went so I hit the spotlight on the vehicle and put my takedowns on them, followed by a 2 second run of the emergency lights (just to identify myself with the police). Then I see the drivers head rise from the passengers lap. This can't be good.

I walk up to the driver door and ask for ID's and I asked what they were doing, to which they replied listening to music. I asked the passenger for ID because I recognized him, and after playing with his pants he handed me his ID. I walked back and began to run the ID's when I noticed the driver was 20yrs old and the passenger was 15yrs old. I call for an officer to come out...and I get a Sergeant and two officers. The first arriving officer takes the 15yr old and writes him for curfew and brings him home, while the Sergeant and other officer pull the driver out for vehicle search(had consent) and questioning. The driver comes out of the car with a massive erection...I could not eat until this morning.

I realize there are a LOT more disturbing things, but this is the worst I've come across. I literally was sick to my stomach. What would you guys do if you rolled up on that? Sorry I had to vent that because it just made me sick...not only was it two guys, but one was 20 and the other 15! I don't know what they did with the 20yr old, we sat in the car as I filled out my log. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a gay basher, but I don't like seeing that crap. I dunno...like I said, what would you do if you rolled up on that?
    In Memoriam:
    Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
    USMC
    Killed in Action
    Fallujah, Iraq
    June 23, 2005

I would have arrested the driver for child molestation. I'm surprised you didn't do the same.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

They might have...I was doing my log and then I was told I could clear because they had it under control. I'm a reserve officer, and reserve officer in my city is different than others...we're a lot like Community Service Officers but without pay, so the officers in our department ask us to call them out to situations like that. If he was arrested and it goes to court, I will be informed. I had to give the officer my story in writing so I'm sure he's going to include that in his report.
      In Memoriam:
      Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
      USMC
      Killed in Action
      Fallujah, Iraq
      June 23, 2005

Comment

Ah, okay. That makes more sense. I've come across similar situations- except for the age difference. The weirdest one I had was a boy and a girl (over 18) making out behind a shopping center. I checked their ID and they had the same last name. "Y'all married?" I asked.

"No, we're cousins."

I'm not saying what they were doing was wrong, but if it was me, I wouldn't have told a stranger we were cousins. *shudder* creepy.

Comment

We've got a bad enough reputation here in the south, and you had to go and tell that story.
          lol
          Be sure you're right, then go ahead
          Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
          If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Good point.

For the record, the couple was from further south (as in south of the border).

Comment

When I used to work in Downtown, I walked a beat for my first yr and a half. Well we used to not get any real calls so we had to make do with our feet and heads. So we usded to sit in this one park in town {Mellon PArk} and hide in the bushes which in summer were nice and grown in. We would sit in these trees and bushes behind the benches and whenthe 'gay' guys came by with their friend JOHN we would just about wait and JUMP out from the bushes when they were performing ORAL on their male friends. BAM instant arrest for open lewdness and Indecent Exposure. SOme times they would run but its HARD, HAHAHA get it, Hard to run when its HARD. HAHAHA Oh I miss those days.
              I got nothing for now

Comment

If seeing a gay guy with a woody is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the job you have it made. I know you would have much rather seen two hot looking chicks fogging up those windows instead of an erect Richard Simmons but you have to toughen up brother.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I was checking an abandoned building one night for any potential clientelle. It was a weekend and the building was an old burnt out bar. I enter quietly and hear this thumping and grunting sound. My first instinct was that someone was taking a beating so I start heading in the direction of the noise.

As I get closer I note that the thumping & grunting had a rythym to it. Until that point the fact that this building was a block south of the local gay bar had not crossed my mind. Well once all the pieces came together I got that good ole "Oh ****" feeling.

I very loudly and clearly called out and identified myself and demanded that anyone in the building identify themselves then gave it a good 30 second count before I proceeded. I get to the room and find two gentlemen, one of which is buckling up his pants. The room had a dingy old matress in the corner and the unmistakable smell of fresh fecal matter in the air.

I try to put on my best game face and instruct the two gentlemen to place some ID on a nearby table then turn around and grab some wall. I check the ID's REAL quick and tell them to get lost. I have to admit the encounter seriously rattled my cage.
                  The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                    I would have arrested the driver for child molestation. I'm surprised you didn't do the same.
                    In some states the party has to be under the age of 14 for Child Molestation to apply. I don't know the law in that state.
                    Retired

Comment

I didn't see that I had left this part out...but as I was running the licenses in the squad my partner goes "hey, see the 5 on the plate...look up and to the right" and there was a splooge pile on the bumper, and a foot up from that was two hand prints with the right print sliding down the car...I couldn't eat until probably....5 hours ago.
                      In Memoriam:
                      Cpl. Chad Wayne Powell
                      USMC
                      Killed in Action
                      Fallujah, Iraq
                      June 23, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Bowles
                        We've got a bad enough reputation here in the south, and you had to go and tell that story.
                        lol
                        haha aint that the truth. I lived in good ole' Mobile, AL for the past 10 years of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowles
                          lol
                          Yeah, just when we had 'em convinced we're all here to get away from the snow and the Yam Dankees, you got to tell 'em that there's 'nother reason we all sit on our porches pickin' & grinnin'...

Now they think Ma's Sister is payin' a visit to Brother Junior an' all...
                          Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

The only disturbing thing I see is that the 20 year old wasn't arrested for child molestation.

Comment

I found the fact that they were goin down on each other in a church parking lot semi disturbing as well. Were they not watching for the boltz?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5085 users online. 286 members and 4799 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X