• Show
Clear All

• Ohio Troopers Make Record Marijuana Bust

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4671991/detail.html

Go OHP!

Nice, very nice.
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Damn, that's some serious weight. Stoners at the destination are going to be pretty bored for a while.

Is it common for traffickers to use freight to haul illicit stuff? I wonder if the drivers were the actual traffickers or hauling it unknowingly on behalf of a company fronting for traffickers? They're charged with possession but not trafficking... Hmm.

Comment

Ohio Troopers

wouldn't ya think the driver would be a little smarter than to be speeding, but that is exactly why they get caught, they're dumb.. Great job by my fellow Smokies

Comment

You cops are lucky that 99% of badguys aren't smart... at all... whatsoever. Otherwise your job would be alot more hard.
          U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
          Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Good job Ohio!!!!! Don't you know those guys are pumped? I remember my first bust was an over two oz/under four oz and I was cloud nine for a week.

Comment

STONIE-- they willl haul it anyway and everyway possible

Comment

Well that dog can retire and live a happy life now.

Great Job Ohio, and should be interesting seeing an officer using the semi-truck as a squad car.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonie
                  Damn, that's some serious weight. Stoners at the destination are going to be pretty bored for a while.

Is it common for traffickers to use freight to haul illicit stuff? I wonder if the drivers were the actual traffickers or hauling it unknowingly on behalf of a company fronting for traffickers? They're charged with possession but not trafficking... Hmm.
                  They do and I know this from past work experience. I worked for a small package time critical air shipper and we have caught some different contraband in the past. We aren't cheap to use either (like Fed Ex) so I guess they'll try anything. I"d put money on the fact that it gets sent via Fed Ex, DHL or UPS every night.

Comment

WOW, OHP is kicking some serious ***.... wasn't but a month or two back and they had a huge pot bust (or was it coke?) that broke the record at that time. Way to go boys.

Comment

Originally posted by psychokyle
                      They do and I know this from past work experience. I worked for a small package time critical air shipper and we have caught some different contraband in the past. We aren't cheap to use either (like Fed Ex) so I guess they'll try anything. I"d put money on the fact that it gets sent via Fed Ex, DHL or UPS every night.
                      Man, I'd hate to be the driver to get charged with possession if it wasn't mine.

You just never know what those ****heads are hiding in your freight shipment nowadays eh?

Comment

They're only facing 9 years for over 3k pounds?
                        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Here is the story straight from the OSP's website. It has a picture also.

http://statepatrol.ohio.gov/media/2005/05-102.htm

Comment

After the case is over we get to burn the stuff. The pigeons flying over the steel mill will be flying upside down and happy for a month. Unless they do a photo op and burn it in the open which will make the EPA crap a load.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. John Doe
                              Well that dog can retire and live a happy life now.

Great Job Ohio, and should be interesting seeing an officer using the semi-truck as a squad car.
                              yeah that should be

good job OSP
                              "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 335 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X