300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the Hell...

...do I get someone arrested in the Great State of Indiana?

For the second time in 4 years, I'm again beset by relatives from Hell. One is my female cousin, Lisa. The other is her dumbass, Howdy Doody-Lookin' boyfriend Kenny who's in the local ReHab right now.

Lisa is somewhat malleable right now, and I think we can straighten her out in the long run, but Kenny just had a meltdown in rehab yesterday, yet is due to be released today.

I know this guy has paper on him in GA for child support, so how do I get him nailed and out of my hair, w/o getting bullseyed for turning him in?

HEEELP!!! Mt brain cells are MELTING from all this Jerry Springer Bull****!!!

-Sarge
    "He's not a known offender Captain... he's not even a known species..!"

Does he have active warrants in NCIC????
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

First Of All Grow Some Male Anatomy

Or in Other Words grow Some Balls
      He's a worthless druggie NON RELATIVE with a WARRANT it's your JOB to turn him in on the WARRANT. Should a Chief etc find out you knew he had warrant and failed to turn him in you could be unemployed.

Who cares if anybody knows you did your job.
      I would love to turn in a few relatives etc if they had warrants and would gladly do so.

Comment

Yea, basically what Bodie said. If he has extraditable warrants, do what you know needs to be done.
        "I only had a couple!"

Comment

I just talked to aguy the other day that has GA warrants on him. I ran him NCIC and got a hit for three low level felony warrants out of GA. GA will not extradite so, I had to cut him loose.

I have few family memebers that are always in trouble. I can tell when that have a warrant because they will not come within sight of my brother (also an LEO) and I. They know what will happen.

Comment

i agree with bodie,,,my brother in law, had a suspended license, 2 dui's, 1 fel. warrant, and 3 misd. warrants,,,i went 10-15,,cause a problem for about a week then everyone got enlightened.

Comment

what is 10-15?

Comment

GA is about as bad as MD when it comes to extradition, I have a handful of scrotes who have paper in GA, but they dont want anything to do with them. Too bad it would be considered abduction to snatch em up and throw them in the luggage compartment of a southbound greyhound.

There was a story about a couple of Northern VA cops who were tired of this one guy who had paper out of MD. He was causing all sorts of trouble in their jurisdiction, but they could never get anything good enough on him to keep him locked up. He had like five felony papers out of MD and they wouldn't drive across the bridge for extradition. One night these guys snatched him up and drove him halfway across the bridge (which is technically in MD) and called MD to tell them that there was a wanted person handcuffed to the railing. MD finally got the guy, but the officers got a bit of a vacation as well.

If they wont extradite you're just going to have to find another way, he'll step on his crank eventually, so will she which may be what she needs.

-web
                "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                  what is 10-15?

One getting a free ride down to the lovely jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                    I just talked to aguy the other day that has GA warrants on him. I ran him NCIC and got a hit for three low level felony warrants out of GA. GA will not extradite so, I had to cut him loose.
                    I know in here in Texas that you dont allways have to have them Extrdited if the other state wont come get him/her we can have them Magistrated. In other words take them down to the county jail untill a Judge is available to see them (try to do late in the day when the judge is allready off). Then the jail or jail personell will have to call for extradition. Needless to say he / she will still spend atleast 1 day or more in jail. Use with discression, (only if they really **** you off) dont want to ruin a good thing

Comment

Just A Thought

Sounds like it's time for you to take him on a road trip/ fishing trip down to the great state of Georgia. Have the cops waiting for you when you get to the state line.

Comment

I know how you feel, about getting "bullseyed." Some years ago, just a little over a year after my Dad died, my mom met this guy who promised her the moon and the stars. Sounded good at first, but as time went on, I began to see the signs of a professional bum/loser. This SFB/SOB even went as far as to take Mom to the funeral of some lady he didn't even know, saying that woman was his mother, just to get Mom's sympathy.

I could take up this whole page, but I'll keep it brief. I was able to find out this guy was dirty, and dropped a dime to the Sheriff of the county they were living in. He ended up going to the penn for 3 to 5; third OWI offense, and didn't show up in court for sentencing.

Mom called me, and she was not very nice about it(although I tried to warn her off earlier in the game). Really broke my heart, but I figured that once she got that dominating user/loser out of her hair, she'd come to her senses. And thank God, she did.

Kind of like those ads to prevent drunk driving: "They'll live to forgive."
                        Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Forgot to put in the last post: what made Mom so mad was that, even against my warnings and wishes, she was all the more determined to marry that fool, which she did. He first got hauled in on their wedding night, on a warrant from one of his ex-wives. Got out the next day, but then a couple of weeks later, the Deputy showed up again, and hauled him away for the big ride.

Mom divirced the guy while he was still in the penn, but not before he financially ruined her.
                          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5444 users online. 320 members and 5124 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X