300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOOD!

So what kind of diets does everyone here have? Are you vegetarian or vegan? Do you eat healthy or do you eat whatever tastes good neverminding the fat grams and calories?
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

I am very close to being a vegetarian but I do enjoy chicken. But, my main diet is vegetables....I just love them. Squash and avocados are my favorite. II don't eay avocaos often because they are high in fat. can't think of any vegetable I don't like except okra.
    I LOVE cabbage!

Comment

I follow the Dr. Anythingnotcontainingtuna diet very rigidly.
      Dave Kiefner
      [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

I am on a seefood diet.

Comment

Been on tha Atkins diet for a few weeks now. Works wonders. The diet format allows as much fat as you want. You simple eat until you feel full. But no carbs or sugars are allowed. meaning no breads, pastas, potatoes, fruits, etc. Meats are allowed as much as you want, assuming theyre not dipped in honey likesome honey browned turkey, most cheeses are allowed, and some vegetables. Basically you need to keep under 20G of carbs per day. The diet works ESPECIALLY well if you make it a low-fat, low-carb diet. Basically, if you do that, you live off grilled chicken. So once in awhile I'll throw in a hamburger or can of tuna somewhere in there.

Jay

Comment

I did the Atkins for a few months. It worked, but to tell the truth, I didn't feel satisfied after a while. As much freedom as you have with it, there are still limitations. I lost just under 20 pounds in no time at all, but as soon as I got off it, I gained almost all of it back.

I ended up going to Weight Watchers, reluctantly, but I'm real happy with it. I lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks, then a pound here and there after that. It helped me with I needed help with...portions! I could still have ice cream, I could have the WHOLE hamburger, not just the meat, lettuce and cheese and I was able to play around with my points some.

As far as what foods I like....I like 'em all! Okra's GREAT!!!! Fried, steamed, pickled, in soups, with tomatoes and rice...

Comment

I combine the Atkins diet with metabolife and have maintained the same weight for about a year now. Orignally i lost 45 lbs after starting the two. And have not gained any back. I needed the metabolife to get me thru the cravings for sugar and high fat foods. So since it worked for me i continue to use it.
              "To each his own"

Comment

Purely wholegrain, organic foods, with lots of herbal supplements.

Not a vegetarian, though. We do eat white and red meat...but with lots of veggies and fruits.
                [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I'm with Mike, I see food and eat it.
                  Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

I'm on that sea food diet also not so good for the waist line however.
                    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Lots of barbecue, thick steaks, pork chops and double cheeseburgers! And Krispy Kremes every time I can get my hands on one. And about a gallon of milk a day.

If I ever quit working out, it's going to be chicken and fish...
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I'm starting to think I know you! Are you familar with Deputy Joe Burnes of Monterey County SO? He worked out of the King City sub-station.

Jim Burnes

Comment

I also subscribe to a seefood diet. I see food. I eat it.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Copper2be ]
                          Copper2be

Comment

I'm on the "Body for Life" program. It works well.
                            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
                            - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Comment

You know what makes me sad? There was once a time when the topic heading SEX would have gotten my attention quicker than the topic heading FOOD.

As far as I am concerned, if it never "Moo'd" it ain't food! Well, except for eggs, taters and of course ice cream!
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4409 users online. 263 members and 4146 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X