• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crazy cat :)

Isnt she a cutie

clickity
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

awwww how cute! We still have a white, deaf cat about 10 years old named Pepper. We sure muss Bubba tho.

Comment

I love cats...taste just like chicken!
      "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Awww Rachel, your cat looks just delicious! Klar and I will be right over!
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

Its really really great
          "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
          www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Very adorable...nothing like a cute little kitten with it's tongue sticking out.

One of my favorite things about cats is soft sandpaper qualities of their tongues. The way they lick your hand and don't get drool all over it (like a dog would) is just too cute
            "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Very cute. I have a yellow cat thats huge and thinks he's a dog. I had him fixed in the sex department and now i think it turned him gay. He used to be real mean and bite anyone who touched him for more than an alloted time. He hated my husband or any man for that matter. Now he runs when people come over Go's to my husband for petting, and crouches down when i try to touch him or pet him. Yep, I think he turned gay when i had him fixed. Any solutions? I want my cat back.
              "To each his own"

Comment

Yeppers I think I will bring the buns if you supply the cooking utensil Don.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Yes, I have a soliution,ftrphxcop,on a different level. I think all these cat eating men should be "spayed". Can't you just see then when these big,tough policemen walk up to a car, all macho like and say, in their new soprano voice, very high and lilting, "May I see your drivers license, please?"?
                  hehehehehe<-------evil laugh

Comment

Like the huge he/she at the sports bar yesterday trying to pick up men. It was funny as hell and everyone could tell it was a man. But you gotta hand it to him he played it off with the voice like everyone was ignorant. I am sorry but the huge biceps and hairy knuckles gave it away.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

LOL I think mitzi is a cat burger lover too I have a a person who has told me that they will send me a pic of mitzi at one of the local cat burger stands munching down a nice feline buger with extra cheese. LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Uh oh, we have a cat that looks just like that, when she was a kitten. Now she acts like she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She started with a small head, and really big ears. She is wacked, hope yours doesn't follow!

Comment

Uh oh, we have a cat that looks just like that, when she was a kitten. Now she acts like she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She started with a small head, and really big ears. She is wacked, hope yours doesn't follow!

Comment

I saw that, klar. I now have an appt at our local vets for you. Don't worry, it won't hurt much. hehehehehe

Comment

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!
                              "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6568 users online. 362 members and 6206 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X