300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ty Arrest

The guy found hiding inside the toilet of a primative privy in New Hampshire should not have been decontaminated where he stood but rather shot.
    I am not able to imagine after over 20 plus yrs of dealing with freaks and perverts this situation.

He was actually down inside standing in urine and feces as women defecated and urinated on him so he could view them. How many times had this freak done this and why ?????

I think that an officer shoudl have simply walked up to the privy fired 18 rounds into him and closed the lid and walked away.
    That would have been just pure ****ty justice

Originally posted by Bodie
    I think that an officer shoudl have simply walked up to the privy fired 18 rounds into him and closed the lid and walked away.
    That's a pretty crappy thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
      The guy found hiding inside the toilet of a primative privy in New Hampshire should not have been decontaminated where he stood but rather shot.
      I am not able to imagine after over 20 plus yrs of dealing with freaks and perverts this situation.

He was actually down inside standing in urine and feces as women defecated and urinated on him so he could view them. How many times had this freak done this and why ?????

That would have been just pure ****ty justice
      Old School in da house!

Comment

Sounds like this character would be a candidate for the local psych unit. Better you coppers took him. I would hate to be the paramedic responding to take him in!
        That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

"Things that make ya go.... bllllllleeeeeehhhhhgggggg" Ron White

I couldn't imagine...
          ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

I'd poke his eyes out with my heels.

Comment

uk!Just whern you think youve heard about every abomination there is!I thoght it was a good pun!

Comment

Sounds like Marv Albert.. Did they find any bites on the rump?
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Holy, well, $hit. Ok, my first thought is that if you were the responding Officer, and the guy refused to get out, how would you get him out? Wait...where'd the FNG go?
                  "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Well, how did they get him out there anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco
                      Well, how did they get him out there anyway?
                      Answer: In the book of "Questions you never ask." You would find this on the first page, Alex.

[/jeopardythemesong]

A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I agree with Go Go, let the FD hose jockeys extricate him.
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bklngirl
                          I thoght it was a good pun!
                          No such thing.

He who would pun would pick a pocket.
                          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                            I would hate to be the paramedic responding to take him in!

No kidding!!! Talk about throwing them a sheet and saying wrap yourself in that then follow me...Definite "no touchie" for me!

Comment

Thats pritty Sick!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6048 users online. 319 members and 5729 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X