300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest BAC

I am sure this has been posted before, but what the heck.... What's the highest BAC of a person you have arrested.....NO BS please. We had a girl recently drive into a house, go figure, and her tox results were above a .40 BAC.....and I have the paper to prove it......and yes, she was still alive...
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

had a guy for apc that blew .36, scary part is that he did nt do to awfully bad on sfst.

Comment

.38 here, I found him sitting in a ditch spinning his tires, He got his tires so hot that the asphalt had began to turn soft. Then he offered me $ 20.00 to let him drive home HA!

Comment

Guy pulled out in front of me....I T-boned the hell out of his car. he blew a .34 He was 6'5 " and probably 350 lbs... thats a lot of booze!

Comment

20 bucks, crap, thats a months salary,,,,,sorry could nt help myself

Comment

Hey where do you work I'm coming there, Living high on the hog for $20.00 a month. lol

Comment

While in the Air Force we arrested a guy for DV with assault, I dont know how he couldnt hardly walk right. We had him with PBT (that was notorious for malfunctioning) at .49, we used a different one that had been calibrated recently and he blew a .36. But when we saw the first reading we nearly s*** ourselves. I think his blood came back at .37.
              "evil doers beware, where ever you may be"

Comment

Been Here Done THIS ................... .38 Breath & Blood on A Sunday Morning at 11 AM

Comment

Highest DUI was a .36. Highest BAC for any arrest was a .48 on a guy who didn't pay for his pizza and beer that he got at Pizza Hut. We caught him a block away and he was still functional enough to fight. I only found out his BAC because I had to get a jail clearance at the hospital because he got a small cut during the fight.

Comment

I think it was a .37 or .38 that I had one guy blow. I did take a young female to the ER once though that was almost really dead drunk. She was 15 and some guys poured a bottle down her throat and raped her. I had to do mouth to mouth on her as her breathing was failing all the way to the ER. Blood test came back at a .457 or something like that, maybe even higher. I feel that had she not been a young healthy kid and we did her breathing for her she would have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruiser
                      I think it was a .37 or .38 that I had one guy blow. I did take a young female to the ER once though that was almost really dead drunk. She was 15 and some guys poured a bottle down her throat and raped her. I had to do mouth to mouth on her as her breathing was failing all the way to the ER. Blood test came back at a .457 or something like that, maybe even higher. I feel that had she not been a young healthy kid and we did her breathing for her she would have died.
                      .457?...that's insane

Comment

I agree! As I said, she would have died had we not administered aid to her and got her to the ER quickly. One thing I can say that this was a blood test and not a breath test. I know they are supposed to be the same but in my experiance the blood test tends to read higher.

Comment

The highest I've seen was on Jailer's PBT where when I was walking the perp out to the hospital it was a .696 and still moving.
                          Can't recall on a Datamaster/

TGY
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Highest I ever personally hooked up was a .26

I saw a .38 brought in one night. She was a LARGE female from New York. She was fully "functional" and didn't seem bad at all.
                            "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

.33, sitting in his truck across from a local tavern at about 1AM. He was wearing two sets of clothes, a bandanna around his neck, and had a .22 holstered on his hip. I suspected at the time he was gonna do the tavern. This was his 5th offense, and upteenth offense of operating while revoked.
                              "I only had a couple!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5478 users online. 324 members and 5154 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X