300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Signal Ones in 8 Hours

How can someone have this much of bad luck happen 8 hours.

I have been driving for 6 to 7 years, and I have only been in one accident, and I wasn't the driver.

Tennessee Deputy Involved in Two Wrecks in 8 Hours

ASSOCIATED PRESS

CLINTON, Tenn. (AP) -- The cruisers were destroyed, but an Anderson County deputy survived two crashes in eight hours. Deputy Mike Nations, 47, lost control of his patrol car around midnight Saturday while responding to a domestic call.

A tire apparently blew out, causing the vehicle to roll several times.

His wife, Robin, who was participating in the sheriff's ride-along program, was a passenger. Both were taken to the University of Tennessee Medical Center for injuries. She was treated and released. He was kept a little longer.

Deputy Nathan Brown picked up Nations around 7 a.m. Sunday. While driving him home, Brown, 27, apparently went into a diabetic shock, lost control of his cruiser and crashed.

''We are thankful that no one was seriously injured or killed in either accident. We expect both officers to return to full duty soon,'' Sheriff Bill White said.

Brown was listed Tuesday in stable condition at UT Medical Center, recovering from surgery Sunday for his minor injuries. He had to be cut out of the wreckage.

While the cars were lost, White said, ''Our primary concern is with our deputies.''

If you want to look at this from a statistical standpoint, this guy should play the lottery. He's already beaten the odds once, why not a second time??
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

At least it wasn't the same officer driving both times. That would have been bad. As is it just seems to be fluky bad luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5696 users online. 342 members and 5354 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X