300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAMS

Dude, I always have the weirdest dreams. I've dreamt about dying, falling off a cliff, getting eaten by an alligator, being surrounded by snakes, my mom dying....everything......and if I have dreams, I'd like to dream through and see what happens at the end but I ALWAYS end up waking up just before everything seems to end...that gets me so mad.
    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

I had a dream the other day that I was in concert with Toby Keith. I was playing bass guitar. He was getting upset because the babysitter called and I had to go and pick up the kids.
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

met... around my house.. that would be called a nitghmare.
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Dreams are all symbols of events and/or emotions happening in your life. If you are having nightmares it probably means that you are dealing with some stressful issues and this is how your subconcious deals with it. Pretty cool huh?

Have you ever looked through a dream interpretation book? You might be surprised at how your dreams corellate with your life. Check it out sometime.
        Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by AutumnAngel:
          this is how your subconcious deals with it.

My subconscious must be in MAJOR trouble.

Comment

You got to watch what you eat before you goto bed too. I ate a cheese stack one night, and had a big cheese stack chasing me around the room with drooling cheese coming out of it mouth. It's true. [Eek!]
            Royce is a Lady

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by AutumnAngel:
              Dreams are all symbols of events and/or emotions happening in your life. If you are having nightmares it probably means that you are dealing with some stressful issues and this is how your subconcious deals with it. Pretty cool huh?

Have you ever looked through a dream interpretation book? You might be surprised at how your dreams corellate with your life. Check it out sometime.

Oh, wow, then I must really be over analyzing things too much. I dreamt about how I became an LEO and on my first day, all these other cops in roll call just stared at me and they were all eating donuts.

What is that supposed to mean?  -
              "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

That's so true about the nightmares. i rarely had them all my life, maybe once or twice a year. and with stresses i'm going thru right now, i have them just about every nite, one after the other. i dread going to sleep. some are creepy monster type, but most are the kind that give you that heart-palpitating FEAR. (like being chased with a knife or gun)
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Code Kodi:
                  I dreamt about how I became an LEO and on my first day, all these other cops in roll call just stared at me and they were all eating donuts.

And you didn't even get a donut!?
                  That's terrible!
                  Were you hungry?
                  All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 310 members and 4288 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X