Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alley Court ::: Best Way To Reduce Crime

Catch a thief breaking into your car and beat him senseless
    Catch Somebody on your property at night peeking in a window Send him to a trauma center rather then jail
    Find somebody messing with a kid and put'em in the ground
    My list for criminal punishment could go on and on feel free to add your own.

I honestly feel after many years in law enforcment petty thieves and other criminals would fear an *** whipping and servere baeting and injury far more then getting locked up. God only knows this type of criminal fdoes not fear or respect officers. In fact they would probably respect us more thinking we were arriving to save their worthless asses.

we had a crack dealer do a 50 yard dash and he was the recipient
    of a " red ant" mound....you would have thought he had severe acne
    with all the white pimple's on him...

along with the 10 warnings to quit with the beer drinkin while sittin
    on a milk crate, spray rufus and tyrone with some good pepper foam !

www.schackdaddy.com
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Obviously there will be those that disagree with "street justice." After interviewing many crooks over many years I can tell you one thing for sure. They fear a serious butt kicking ten times more than the criminal justice system.

Quick war story: Several years ago, I was in uniform working a professional sporting event. I saw a guy who had a boy with him about my son

Comment

There is a lot to be said for street justice, mainly because criminals fear it more than they fear the police. While the police are bound by rules and regulations, the public are not and they tend to mete out harsh physical punishment.

Street or mob justice is very common in South Africa and it is extremely harsh. Many people are killed by it every year, the punishments vary depending on the crime, but it usually involves physical punishment such as beatings, stoning and in severe cases neck lacing (this involves placing a petrol soaked tyre around the accused
        If you run, you'll only go to jail tired

Comment

...Why I live in the USA... Thank God Mob rule can't get me for what I think, sometimes...
          Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
          --------------------------------------------------
          Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
          --------------------------------------------------
          Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

While I do not condone police brutality, I do agree that some people just need to have their *** kicked. As Stan said, most criminals fear a heavy hand a lot more than they fear a few hours in jail. Too bad for us, we are not allowed to just backhand someone across the head... big brother is ALWAYS watching.
            In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
              between you
              and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Street Justice...

We had a call of a fight in progress in the middle of the night out on the street once. Initial call is that two guys were beating up on another guy.

I was the first car on scene and I roll up to find these two college football players restraining a guy in a front yard.

Come to find out the bad guy was breaking into one of these guys car just as they were coming out of the house to make a run to the store. When they confronted him he took off running making it all the way to the middle of the front yard before being drilled by the starting linebacker on the team.

After it was all said and done the bad guy was happy to see me so I could take him away from an *** kicken...
                Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Street Justice

My brother and three of his freinds walked up on a guy trying to steal his Blazer. They chased him down and beat him sensless I mean it was a beat down, I went to The Sheriff Dept. so I could get a booking photo of this guy WOW. They beat him until a unit rolled up and took him into custody. On a side note this guy did not have a dime to his name and did about $2000.00 worth of damage to his Blazer.

Comment

It's pretty much understood around here that if you fight with the police, you're going to make a stop at the hospital before the police station. We don't get paid to lose fights.
                    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                      We don't get paid to lose fights.

You don't get paid to lose, Period.
                      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

A point system is in order. Similar to how one loses an OL. So many points per misdemeanor, so many more for felonies, and so on. Once you reach a certain point level....lights out.

Okay, I'm dreaming. Let me hold the thought for awhile......okay, back to reality. Never gonna happen.
                        sigpic
                        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                          Catch a thief breaking into your car and beat him senseless
                          Catch Somebody on your property at night peeking in a window Send him to a trauma center rather then jail
                          Find somebody messing with a kid and put'em in the ground
                          My list for criminal punishment could go on and on feel free to add your own.

I honestly feel after many years in law enforcment petty thieves and other criminals would fear an *** whipping and servere baeting and injury far more then getting locked up. God only knows this type of criminal fdoes not fear or respect officers. In fact they would probably respect us more thinking we were arriving to save their worthless asses.

Oh damn! Bodie I agree 100% with you!
                          Society has become WAY too lenient and these thugs get away with too much. It's too comfortable in jail.. Let your night stick get some use!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                            It's pretty much understood around here that if you fight with the police, you're going to make a stop at the hospital before the police station. We don't get paid to lose fights.
                            And we don't fight fair, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                              And we don't fight fair, either.
                              One thing you learn when you're smaller than everyone else, there is no such thing as a fair fight. I use every single dirty trick I know, and a few I think up on the fly. My husband knows that if I get the crap beaten out of me for ANY reason, the one who did it isn't going to get away unmarked. I'm a good level for attacking kneecaps, and I know it. Not to mention scratch, bite, gouge eyes.. Every try and catch a half grown feral cat?

Great idea. I'm not advocating vigilante justice, but if a guy caught in the act happens to fall down a flight of stairs repeatedly (even in a one story building with a handicapped ramp) then that's just fine with me.
                              STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4147 users online. 230 members and 3917 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X